Get ready and apply for MEDADM Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021 in various streams. The Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses, the government of Gujarat, is about to start this year’s application process for Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission. Students willing to apply can check further details mentioned below and gather noteworthy points.
About MEDADM Gujarat
The Gujarat Professional Nursing & Allied Medical Educational Courses is an official committee constituted by The Department of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of Gujarat. The committee operates to provide Admission for Nursing and other courses to students after standard 12th. The MEDADM Gujarat Admission process is held for various courses such as:
- Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives Course (ANM) (Diploma Course)
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science (BNYS)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Optometry (BO)
- Bachelor of Orthotics and Prosthetics (BOP)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) (Diploma Course)
MEDADM Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021 Notification
The admission committee has published its latest notification indicating that the MEDADM Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021 process will start soon. All the candidates seeking admission to various Nursing courses are advised to remain in touch with the website and other online media to apply for the programmes. The entire admission process is to be governed by the government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar.
Applicants looking for more details related to the application process, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, and other related events need to look at the information furnished below. The same information is to be updated on the official website as well.
MEDADM Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Highlights
|Course Title||Gujarat B.Sc Nursing|
|Full-Form||Gujarat Bachelor of Science Nursing|
|Course Offered||Medical Sciences|
|Conducting Body||Admission Committee For Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar|
Application Fee for MEDADM Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021
Since the application and registration process is entirely online, the application fee is also subject to be paid through online gateway. The committee however, will also provide an offline payment mode to students.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking here to check the details regarding Admission and Registration fee.
- Once the fee is submitted, students need to retain a copy of the receipt for future references.
Eligibility Criteria for MEDADM Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The candidates applying for Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021 must have completed their HSC (Higher Secondary Examination) in science stream from a state or central education Board.
- It’s mandatory for students to have subject Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (or Biology), with English at HSC level.
- Students appearing in the final year or awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Documents List for MEDADM Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021
The following testimonials/ documents/certificates will be required during the admission process. Thus, candidates are advised to keep a checklist of each to ensure the process is smooth and error-free.
- Aadhaar Number
- Caste certificate (Not more than 1 MB)
- For SEBC category candidates, Dt. Non Creamy Layer Certificate after 01/02/2018 (not more than 1 MB)
- Date of Birth Certificate/matriculation certificate
- Marksheet of all Standard 12 endeavors (not more than 1 MB)
- Marksheet of all Std-10 efforts (not more than 1 MB)
- Scanned image of a recent passport-sized photograph (preferably white background not exceeding 100 Kb).
- Scanned image of the signature (not exceeding 100 Kb).
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate / Birth Certificate (not more than 1 MB)
MEDADM Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Admission Procedure
- Once the application form is submitted duly, the candidates shall be called for an entrance test.
- Based on the performance of students, they will be called for counselling rounds held on different dates.
- After the merit list and counselling phases are finalized, the event schedule will be communicated to the students through the official web portal of the committee.
- The meritorious candidates will be given to choose preferred subject combination in government colleges & institutions.
How to Apply for MEDADM Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021
Applicants can visit the authorized web gateway for admission which is, “www.medadmgujarat.org.”
- Download the official Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission Notification 2021 and read it very carefully.
- Follow the link provided for registration.
- Register for admission using your valid phone number and email ID.
- After completing the registration process, Log in using your registration Id and password.
- Start filling Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission form entering your personal, academic, and contact details.
- Upload scanned images of the documents listed above.
- Pay the application fee through a proper channel.
- Print its receipt.
- Verify the entered details and submit your application form finally.
- Keep its copy safe and secure for future use.
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Event
Candidates must note that the event schedule for registration deadline, merit list, counselling phases, and admission process will be communicated in due course of time. Therefore, be advised to stay connected to this website.
- Visit here to get further admission details.
- Click here to view list of BSC Nursing Government Institutions in Gujarat.
- Official Website: www.medadmgujarat.org
- Tel: 079–26301341
- Email:- [email protected]