The Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) starts the MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission 2021 process. Those interested to apply for admission to this session need to note the details presented here. The State government body will start the application and registration process for admission to government colleges and institutes in Gujarat. Students willing to get admission to medical, dental, Homeopathic, and Ayurvedic UG courses can refer to details related to MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission process here.
About MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission
The Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses is a government body that undertakes the authority to conduct the admission process for various professional medical courses. Medical aspirants seeking admission to Homeopathic, Medical, Dental, and Ayurvedic courses can apply for the academic session. The Undergraduate Courses offered in Gujarat Medical colleges and institutions are:
- Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Naturopathy and Yogic Science
- Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Optometry (BO)
- Orthotics and Prosthetics (BOP)
- Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)
Details Regarding MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission 2021
The Admissions Committee will not cancel admission of students seeking admission in Ayurveda and Homeopathy UG courses under any circumstances. The candidates must refer to detail furnished about MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission 2021 and apply accordingly within the given time.
Summary for MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission 2021
|Course Title||Gujarat UG Admission|
|Authorising Body||Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses|
|Course Offered||Medical Sciences|
|Affiliations||Government Medical Colleges and Self-financed Colleges|
MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission 2021- Admission fee
Aspirants can apply for the admission process at the official website and pay the application fee online or offline mode. Further details about fee payment are disclosed on the main portal of the Admission Committee. Candidates can refer to the official website to know about the fee structure and payment mode.
Note: The fee to be paid is non-refundable.
MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (HSC) in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology).
- Students must also have qualified NEET 2021.
- Candidates must also have English as one of the main subjects throughout their academic studies.
Documents required for MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission 2021
- Marks card of HSC.
- Transfer Certificate (School Leaving Certificate)
- Mark sheet of Matriculation/Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Scanned image of a recent passport-sized photo and signature.
MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission Procedure 2021
- Students can apply for MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission 2021 online using the website mentioned below.
- After completing the application process, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of NEET scores of the students.
- The admission process will continue with counselling rounds.
- Candidates will be given options to choose from government colleges and institutions.
- The counselling phases will take place on different dates and will be communicated to the students.
- The dates for particular events will be communicated to the students by the Committee timely.
How to Apply for MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission 2021 Online
Admission-related information is available at the authorized portal which is, “www.medadmgujarat.org.”
- The committee will upload MEDADM Gujarat UG Admission Notification soon, candidates are advised to download it.
- Go through the admission requisites before applying.
- Register using your contact information and provide your academic details correctly.
- State your NEET Rank.
- Upload all the required testimonials and scanned images in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application-cum-registration fee using the payment gateway as instructed.
- Save a copy of the payment receipt.
- Recheck the form details and submit it.
- Take a hard copy of this form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Check here to see further information regarding admission.
- ACPUGMEC & ACPPGMEC Official Website: www.medadmgujarat.org
- Phone: 079–26301341
- Email:- [email protected]