Kenneth Mattfeld and Shelley Garcia, both of Perry Mattfeld’s parents, were born and raised in the city of Los Angeles. Kenneth works for the Port of Los Angeles as an Assistant City Attorney
Perry is a well-known actress and producer in the United States. Her roles in popular television shows such as Shameless, Wizards of Waverly Place, and In the Dark have brought her a lot of attention. She was raised in Long Beach despite having been born in Los Angeles.
Her mother was born in Mexico, and both her grandparents and great-grandparents were in the entertainment business.
She has Mexican ancestry. Perry began her career as a ballet dancer at the age of five and studied the art form under Debbie Allen for a total of nine years.
At the age of twelve, she also began working for Mattel, at which time she voiced the roles of Kirsten Larson and Kit Kittredge in the American Girl Dolls musical theatre ensemble.
Perry Mattfeld: Parents
Kenneth Mattfeld and Shelley Garcia, Perry Mattfeld’s parents, were both born and raised in the city of Los Angeles, California. Shelly is a homemaker, while Kenneth has the position of Deputy City Attorney.
Perry has shared a number of images of her father on her Instagram account, particularly on the occasion of Father’s Day. her father’s name is Kenneth Mattfeld Perry. On June 16, 2013, she wished her father a happy father’s day and posted a humorous image of him to her social media accounts.
At the moment, Kenneth Mattfeld is serving as the Deputy City Attorney at the Port of Los Angeles. He is a highly accomplished legal practitioner who has held this post previously.
He has more than 20 years of expertise handling complicated litigation in both trial and appellate courts, and his caseload has included everything from environmental claims to contract disagreements.
In addition to that, he acts as a legal consultant for the Port of Los Angeles, which is the most important port in the United States.
Kenneth worked in a number of legal capacities prior to beginning his career at the Port of Los Angeles. Both Arter & Hadden LLP and Fisher & Porter LLP have had him on staff as an Associate in the past.
During his time at these firms, he was responsible for a diverse array of legal concerns, including the defence and prosecution of claims involving damage to maritime, rail, and air cargo as well as claims involving injuries sustained under the Jones Act and the Longshore Act.
In addition to that, he has defended a construction contract claim against the City of Los Angeles for the amount of $35 million, as well as a wrongful “death” claim resulting from the sale of a pistol by a law enforcement officer. In addition to that, he was successful in winning a cargo loss claim against a warehouseman that was for $1.6 million.
Prior to beginning a career in law, Kenneth was employed in a variety of fields before becoming an attorney. At ARCO, he held the positions of Financial Analyst as well as Naval Architect and Marine Superintendent.
While working for ARCO, he was responsible for providing assessments on vessel acquisition, industry tonnage balances, and vessel refuelling strategies.
Perry Mattfeld: Father Kenneth Mattfeld
Additionally, he was responsible for preparing executive presentations on earnings, anticipated profits, and comparisons of competitors.
In addition to this, he established spreadsheet tools for the consolidation of the subsidiary balance sheet and cash flow predictions, as well as modelled financial statements for the initial public offering of the oil and gas subsidiary.
In addition, Kenneth has an impressive resume in terms of his academic accomplishments. He received his J.D. from Loyola Law School, his M.S. in Management Science from the University of Southern California, and his M.B.A. from William & Mary.
Kenneth possesses a diverse set of abilities and knowledge in the field of law, with a primary concentration on the areas of Civil Litigation and Maritime Law. This is a testament to his professional qualities and reputation, as his coworkers at the Port of Los Angeles have approved him for his proficiency in these areas.
Perry Mattfeld: Mother Shelly Garcia
Perry Mattfeld’s mother, Shelly Garcia, has been a driving force behind her accomplishments. Shelly was born and raised in the state of California, which is located in the United States of America.
Shelly is from a family with roots in Mexico. As a result, she has American ancestry as well as Mexican ancestry.
On her many social media accounts, Perry has written a number of messages about her mother in which she expresses gratitude to her for the love and support she has given her.
On May 11, 2015, she uploaded a stunning picture of Shelly and wrote in the caption that Shelly is experiencing every wonderful moment of her life to the fullest and that she has not missed a single one.
Additionally, Shelly maintains an account on the photo-sharing platform Instagram. Because of this, there is not much information that can be found on her.
But she has been the driving force behind Perry’s present success in the entertainment world. She has been the supporting force behind Perry’s current success.
Perry Mattfeld: Bio
Perry Mattfeld was born on March 29, 1994, in the city of Los Angeles, which is located in the state of California, in the United States. Who are Perry Mattfeld’s real-life parents, if you must know?
Her mother, Shelley Garcia, is of Hispanic descent, while her father, Kenneth Mattfeld, is of American descent and practises law in the United States on a part-time basis.
Her father is Kenneth Mattfeld, and her mother’s name is Shelley Garcia. They are her parents. Her father is a well-known and respected attorney.
In the years leading up to his appointment as deputy city attorney for the port of Los Angeles, he gained experience in the field of naval architecture. Latina is the mother of the children.
She received her secondary education from the public Long Beach Polytechnic High School, which was situated at 1600 Atlantic Avenue in the city of Long Beach, California.
After that, she completed her education at the University of Southern California and received a cum laude degree (USC).
At the School of Dramatic Arts, Perry Mattfeld received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in acting and also received a minor in cinematic arts. Cheering was something that she did while she was a student at the University of Southern California.
At the Mattel American Girl Theater, she was a part of the first American Girl Dolls Kirsten Larson and Kit Kittredge musical theatre cast. Kit Kittredge and Kirsten Larson were both played by her.
Mark Sanchez, Perry Mattfeld’s Husband Perry Mattfeld’s husband Mark Sanchez is an American football player who plays professionally. Mark was born on November 11th, 1986 in the city of Long Beach, in the state of California.
In 2005, Sanchez started his collegiate career at USC, where he played for a total of three years throughout his time there.
Perry Mattfeld: Career
- He guided the club to the Rose Bowl in 2008 and the national championship game in 2005 under his leadership.
- He served as captain of the team on two separate occasions and was chosen as that year’s most valuable player. After completing his junior year, Sanchez made his intentions known to enter the NFL Draft and was selected by the Jets with the fifth overall choice.
- From 2009 through 2013, Sanchez was a member of the New York Jets football team. During his first two seasons with the Jets, Sanchez led the team to the AFC Championship game.
- He was well-known for his powerful arm and his leadership abilities, but he also had a propensity for making mistakes and turning the ball over.
- Following the conclusion of the 2013 campaign, the Jets waived him, and he subsequently signed with the Eagles. Before being traded to the Broncos in 2016, he spent the previous two years of his career with the Eagles.
- After that, in 2017 and 2018, he was a member of the Cowboys, and in 2019, he was on the Washington football team.
- There was a proposal between Perry and Mark. A recent announcement of Mark Sanchez and Perry Mattfeld’s engagement was made in May of 2022. Sanchez is a former NFL quarterback, and Mattfeld is an actress and producer.
- On Monday, May 9, just before nightfall, the proposal took place at the Belmond Cap Juluca on the island of Anguilla.
- According to Mattfeld, Sanchez customised every aspect of the proposal, from the letters he engraved on her ring to the music he selected for their intimate performance together as he proposed.
- In addition to that, he decided on the course of their private meal together, selected Mattfeld’s preferred wine to go with it, and even made arrangements for her parents to surprise her.
- In addition, Sanchez got her best friends ready for a FaceTime chat and capped off the night with a firework spectacular.
- All of this took place on their first day back together after four months apart because Mattfeld had been in Toronto filming Season 4 of In the Dark.
- The engaged couple reportedly described their emotions as “joy, gratitude, and excitement” over their upcoming wedding.
- Long Beach Polytechnic awarded her a diploma with a grade point average of 4.6 when she completed her education there.
- After that, she received her education at South California University, which is regarded as one of the best universities in the United States. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Film Theory from the institution.
- In addition to that, the actress is fluent in two languages. She is completely proficient in both English and French, when the majority of individuals struggle to even grasp a single language. She is able to brag about being able to speak both languages fluently.
- Career steps taken by Perry Mattfeld Perry demonstrating her stunning beauty. Photo: @Garcia Instagram is the source.
- She had her first dance performance when she was only five years old. She was blessed with parents who saw her potential and encouraged her growth into the person she is today.
- She participated in the school’s drama clubs during her time there, which allowed her to hone her acting and dance abilities. She entered the world of acting later on in her career in the entertainment industry. She began her career as a ballet dancer and later transitioned into the acting world.
- Before she began to experiment with different forms of dance, she honed her skills as a ballet dancer for close to a decade. In addition to it, she studied the piano and the voice.
- After that, she appeared as a leading lady in more than 164 productions at The Grove Theater in Los Angeles. In addition to her work as an actress, she also had a brief career as a model, although this was really a secondary occupation for her.
- She became a model thanks to a connection she made with a fellow student named Kelly Gary, who also had connections in the modelling industry.
- In the course of her career as a model, she did some work for the Grayse fashion company and joined the world-famous USC song Girls. Both of these opportunities came up as a result of her modelling career.
Perry Mattfeld: Hangout
Perry Mattfeld shared a post of her, where she was hanging out with her friends.
View this post on Instagram
Perry Mattfeld: Net Worth (2023)
Net Worth is $2.5 million. If things continue as they have been going, she will soon be considered one of the most successful young actresses in Hollywood.
The calculations of Perry Mattfeld She stands approximately 5 feet and 10 inches tall and weighs close to 56 kilogrammes. She has light brown hair, which, along with her appealing body structure, is a great complement to her overall appearance.
In addition to it, she has brown eyes. A brief biography of Perry Mattfeld may be found above. He is a well-known figure in the entertainment industry.
Her one-of-a-kind abilities have helped her land a variety of opportunities within the entertainment industry. She has also succeeded in winning the affection of a large number of admirers and followers.
She is an inspiration to other young and aspiring performers and actresses, as well as a force to be reckoned with in her own right.