Facts About the Chef Milena Broger
The Austrian cook Milena Broger, who has received numerous prizes in her industry and has a solid reputation, is not yet featured on Wikipedia despite working in the field and having a solid reputation.
She and her life partner Erik Pedersen are currently in Weiss, a nearly century-old former coffee shop. The Weiss restaurant regularly posts visually beautiful photos of their food on Instagram, including dishes that are part of their limited-time specials. They are constantly looking to hire a modest number of new staff members for their restaurant.
Milena Broger: Who Is She?
Milena Broger, an Austrian native born in 1992, is 30 years old.
She has chosen to focus on cooking since it helps her get in touch with her own self. Broger contends that eating should both replenish the body and the intellect.
The Weiss, a nearly century-old former coffee house and inn in Bregenz’s Anton-Schneider-Strasse 5, is where Milena Broger, Austria’s youngest female chef with a toque from Gault&Millau, honed her skills. The young cook and her partner Erik Pedersen pleased the restaurant’s manager Theresa Feuerstein both in the kitchen and outside it. They moved to Vorarlberg after her persuasion.
The mountains, human contact, and the feeling of intimacy in her life, according to the woman who has a profound appreciation for nature, are her favorites. Milena Broger enjoys going for walks in the woods. She frequently does this near or far from her Bregenz home, as in the direction of Pfander or the Lecknertal valley.
She also likes taking hikes to the Sonderdach, which is above Bezau and is where her father spent his formative years.
Timeline for Milena Broger
Here is Milena Broger’s career timeline as a chef:
– Chef Restaurant Kadeau, Denmark’s Bornholm
Chef de cuisine, 10|18 Restaurant Klösterle, Lech/Zug, received two toques (15 points) from Gault Millau.
Restaurant Kadeau, Bornholm, Denmark: Internship
Chef of cuisine, Klösterle Restaurant, Lech/Zug
– Cooking class with the University of Applied Arts Vienna and Werkraum Bregenzerwald
– Industrial design course for the London Design Biennale focused on the post-affluent society.
– Attendance at GELINAZ! in Mühltalhof, Upper Austria
– Author for the Alpmagazin, Rupp, in association with the Vienna-based Falterverlag
– Chef de cuisine at Klösterle in Zug, Lech am Arlberg
– A guest-week at a newly prepared
– Harubarutei: Ramenlokal, Kyodo, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo – Second internship in Japan
– Seasonal chef intern at Hotel Almhof Schneider in Lech, Vorarlberg
– An internship with the master butcher Stefan Ritlop in Andelsbuch, Vorarlberg
– Florence’s olive harvest and olive oil production
– A meat restaurant internship at Locanda de Sole in Querceto, Montecatini Val die Cecina, Italy’s Luciano Zazzeri
– A two-month internship in Bornholm, Denmark, at Restaurant Kadeau
– The field kitchen at the forest workshop, Jagdvilla Walster, Hubertussee, and Mariazell
An internship in Japan for three months.
Harubarutei: Tokyo, Setagaya-ku, Kyodo, Ramenlokal
Shirakame: Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Sobarestaurant
Rogimon: Karasuma-oike, Kyoto, Kaiseki ryori
– Shared the kitchen with Luciano Zazzeri, Ernst Engel, and Reinhard Gerer.
– Cooking jobs for Erwin Gegenbauer, Toni Mörwald, Peoples Vienna Line, Daniel Spoerri, Paul Renner, University of Applied Arts Vienna, and others.
– Operation of the Sunday Inn Adler’s kitchen from Großdorf, Vorarlberg, Irma and Paul Renner
– Employment at Anton Schmaus in Regensburg’s Restaurant Historisches Eck (now Restaurant Storstad).
– Employment at Engelbert Kaufmann in Schwarzenberg’s Restaurant Adler
– Work experience and service at Kunsthotel Hirschen in Schwarzenberg, Vorarlberg
– An internship in the kitchen at Antonia Moosbrugger’s Biohotel Schwanen in Bizau, Vorarlberg
– Gabi Strahammer’s cooking class and internship at Restaurant Schulhus in Krumbach, Vorarlberg
Milena Broger’s Net Worth
Milena Broger’s net worth is estimated to be between $80k and $85k.