Do you know what will be the KEAM 2022 date this year? Do you want to give KEAM entrance Exam this year or the upcoming year? And final is, Do you want to be successful in the KEAM entrance exam? If, your answer will ‘Yes’, then this article is made for you only.
In today’s article, we are going to know the basic necessary information about KEAM Exam. Like what is the full form of the KEAM? Basic information of the KEAM exam? What are the criteria to be eligible for KEAM? Etc.
What is the full form of KEAM 2022?
The full form of KEAM is the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical.
What is KEAM 2022 Exam?
The KEAM is an entrance exam series for acknowledgements to diverse professional degree classes or courses in the Kerala state of India. The KEAM has been executed by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) Office which is run by the Kerala State Govt.
What are the criteria to be eligible for the KEAM Entrance exam?
KEAM 2022 general eligibility criteria which are mandated to be fulfilled by all candidates:
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible.
- Applicants who are OCIs or PIOs can also apply for the KEAM entrance exam.
- Applicants are categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I), and NK II applicants seeking admission to Professional Degree programs will be classified (NK II).
- As of December 31, 2022, the applicant’s age should be 17 years.
KEAM 2022 Exam Dates?
Applicants who are preparing for the KEAM entrance examination must know about the dates of KEAM 2022.
KEAM 2022 tentative dates of the exam:
- Availability of the KEAM Application form will be on the 1st week of May 2022 and the Last date to apply for KEAM 2022 will 2nd week of June 2022.
- Applicants admit Card (Hall Ticket) will be released on the 3rd week of June 2022
- Exam Date for Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) has the 4th week of June 2022
- Exam Date for Paper 2 (Mathematics) has the 4th week of June 2022
- And the declaration of results will be on the 1st week of July 2022
KEAM 2022 Syllabus
KEAM 2022 Syllabusis basically focused on the topics studied in higher education (12th). KEAM 2022 Syllabus is expected to remain the same as candidates are required to prepare Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics specifically. The list of topics to prepare are:
|Physics||Work, Energy, and Power, Motion, Thermodynamics, Gravitation, Motion of system of particles and Rigid Body, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, etc|
|Chemistry||Basic concepts and atomic structure, bonding and molecular structure, states of matter, periodic properties of elements and hydrogen, S-block elements and principle of metallurgy, P-block elements, d and f block elements, chemical equilibrium,|
|Mathematics||Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Geometry, Statistics|
KEAM Exam will be in pen and paper format
According to the official notice of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala, KEAM Paper 1 for Physics and Chemistry will be conducted from 10 AM to 12.30 PM and for Mathematics Paper 2 will be held from 2.30 PM to 5 PM. Will go
Students will have to solve 120 questions on each paper. Each of these carries four marks.
Students who have been able to take admission in class 12 with 45 per cent marks will be considered eligible to apply for KEAM 2022.
But it is mandatory for all to have Physics and Mathematics papers at the HSE level. Students can choose from Chemistry, Computer Science, Biotechnology or Biology.
How to apply for KEAM?
The Full process of applying KEAM 2022-
- Visit the official site of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) at www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the KEAM 2022 Application link available on the home page.
- Hit the registration link and enter the required details and follow the steps.
- Fill the application, pay the application fee, and upload a photo and certificate.
- Finally take a printout, through this you can download KEAM 2022 Admit Card can download.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.700/- for Architecture and Medical and Rs.500/- for the aligned areas. For both exams, candidates will have to pay Rs 900. To check more related details, candidates can visit the official site of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) at www.cee.kerala.gov.in