Assam CEE 2022: Do you know what will be the Assam CEE date this year? Who does want to be successful in this exam? Do you want to give Assam CEE Exam Paper?
In today’s article, we are going to know the basic necessary information about Assam CEE Exam. Like what is the full form of Assam CEE? Assam CEE details? What are the criteria to be eligible for Assam CEE? etc.
What is the full form of the Assam CEE 2022 Exam?
The full form of the Assam CEE is Assam Combined Entrance Examination.
What is Assam CEE Exam?
Assam CEE is a state govt. controlled centralized entrance exam. Which is conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) for admission into the 7 exclusive govt. engineering colleges of Assam in Assam?
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam will release the application form of Assam CEE 2022 on it is the official website www.astu.ac.in.
Applicants who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria of Assam CEE 2022 can apply for the application form. For those who fill the application form without completing the eligible criteria, this applicant’s application will be rejected.
As of now, there are no single updates related to the Assam CEE 2022 exam for a session. Applicants who successfully submitted the application form will be issued to download the admit card from it is the official website.
What are the criteria to be eligible for Assam CEE 2022?
Applicants will have to fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for Assam CEE 2022 exam-
Age Limit – The candidates have to be aged between 17 to 21 years old.
For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes candidates, 3 years relaxation is provided in the upper age limit. Candidates applying for Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) can apply till the age of 22 years.
Nationality – Applicants must have Indian nationality
Domicile – Applicants should be permanent locals of Assam
Qualifying Examination – The applicants should have qualified for their 10 + 2 standard examinations. Studied Physics, Chemistry, Math’s and English. Applicants should have qualified for the noted subjects each.
Marks Required – An aggregate mark of 50 per cent in Physics, Chemistry and Math’s should have been secured by the candidates in the 10 + 2 examination. For the Scheduled Castes category, the aggregate mark is 45 per cent while for the Scheduled Tribes category it is 40 per cent
Assam CEE 2022 exam will be based on the AHSEC syllabus
- Let us tell you that the Assam CEE 2022 exam will be based on the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) syllabus.
- The exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) kind and will consist of a single paper of 3 (three) hours duration.
- The applicant is advised to keep visiting the official website for more details.
Assam CEE 2022 Exam Dates
Check out the complete Assam CEE Exam Dates (Tentative):
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of May 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|Assam CEE 2022 exam date||4th week of June 2022|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Starting of counseling||2nd week of July 2022|
How to Apply for Assam CEE 2022?
- Visit the official site of ASTU is www.astu.ac.in
- Applicants have clicked on the Assam CEE exam link available on the home page.
- Fill the login details and click on submit.
- The applicant will have to pay Rs 750 as an application fee.
- The exam form fees should be paid online mode.
- Fill the application form of Assam CEE and pay the Exam fees smoothly.
- Click on submit and download page.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.