Joe Staubach parents Both Jeff Staubach and his wife Jenny Staubach are connected to the company known as Staubach Capital. There are three of Jeff and Jenny’s children
Joe came from a very athletic background, as his father was a baseball player for Duke University and his grandfather was considered to be one of the greatest quarterbacks in the history of the game. In a similar vein, his mother is active in the community and has bestowed upon him two sisters by the names of Elizabeth and Caroline.
The Greensboro Bats were Jeff’s team for two seasons while he was playing baseball in the minor leagues. In a similar vein, Roger Staubach, who played in the National Football League for 11 seasons with the Dallas Cowboys, capped off his athletic career at the Naval Academy in 1965 as the captain of the baseball team.
Following his retirement from his career as an athlete in 1997, the former football player established The Staubach Company. In 1998, his son Jeff became an associate of the company and was responsible for the financial analysis of sale-leaseback deals.
Joe Staubach: Parents
On August 13, 2003, Joe Staubach came into the world to be welcomed by his parents, Jeff Staubach and Jenny Staubach.
Jeff has acknowledged in the bio section of his Instagram account that he is the father of three children, but he has kept his account under the handle @jeffstaubach secret. @jennystaubach In a similar vein, Jenny has sent her close friends and family members links to the postings she has made on Instagram.
Joe’s mother is a full-time mother and a part-time volunteer with United to Learn. Joe’s father is a founding partner at Staubach Capital, and Joe’s mother volunteers with United to Learn.
In addition, the older Staubach is a benefactor to a variety of local groups, some of which are The Center for Brain Health, Children’s Medical Center, Genesis Women’s Center, Young Presidents’ Organization, and others.
On the 15th of August 2013, the couple also welcomed friends and coworkers to their home for a reception that served as an introduction to the BrightER Campaign, which was sponsored by Methodist Dallas Medical Center and the Charles A. Sammons Trauma and Critical Care Tower.
Staubach Capital was established by Jeff Staubach, who is also one of the company’s founding partners.
Jeff Staubach, Joe’s father, started working for The Staubach Company in 1998 as an analyst in the financial service sector. Joe Staubach is named after him.
Later on, he was given the position of vice president of the company, which he held from 2002 to 2008, and in 2018, he was made a founding partner at Staubach Capital.
Joe Staubach: Bio
Additionally, the elder Staubach held the position of vice president (Business Development) for Ignite Technology and served as president of the South Central Region for Jones Lang LaSalle for a period of 15 years. In addition to that, he joined YPO Dallas in 2016 and has been a member ever since.
In addition, Jeff received his diploma from Jesuit College Preparatory School in 1993 and his bachelor’s degree in economics from Duke University.
Both institutions are located in the United States. In addition to his interest in athletics, he was a four-year letterman in baseball at Duke University. In addition to that, the former athlete was a part of the Greensboro Bats for their first two seasons after signing a minor league contract with the Yankees.
According to his LinkedIn page, in addition to his expertise in real estate economics, development, and transactions, he also has a wide range of other abilities, including strategic planning, lease negotiation, asset management, brokerage, and more.
Roger Staubach: 15 Grandchildren
Joe Staubach, who is Roger Staubach’s grandson, is one of the family’s 15 grandchildren.
Roger and his wife Marianne have five children together. They got married on September 4, 1965, and Roger first met Marianne when he was eleven years old.
The pair became the proud grandparents of 15 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren after welcoming Jeffrey, Michelle, Amy, Jennifer, and Stephanie into their family.
On August 13, 2016, the elder Staubach extended birthday greetings to the athlete, wishing him a happy 13th birthday.
Therefore, Joe’s birthday falls on the 13th of August 2022, making his birth year 2003. In addition to this, he has a deep fondness for all of the younger Staubachs, makes an effort to spend quality time with them, and documents these interactions on his social media platform (@usna12).
Roger Staubach: Football Quarterback
During his time as a player with the Dallas Cowboys, Roger served in the capacity of Captain America.
The former athlete was a quarterback for the Cowboys in the National Football League for a total of 11 seasons during his career.
Before joining Dallas in 1969, Roger the Dodger had previously served in the United States Navy. He was the quarterback for the Cowboys when they won Super Bowls VI and XII under his leadership.
Also, while attending the United States Naval Academy and winning the Heisman Trophy in 1963, Roger Staubach was the starting quarterback for the Midshipmen football team.
In addition, over his 11-year career in the NFL, he was selected for the Pro Bowl six times, helping him earn the reputation of being the league’s best quarterback.
After hanging up his cleats in 1980, he immediately went into business alongside Robert Holloway Jr. as a partner, launching a commercial real estate company under the name The Staubach Company. Additionally, until the year 2018, he was the executive chairman of Jones Lang LaSalle.
Roger Staubach: Who Is He?
Roger Staubach Thomas Staubach was born on February 5, 1942 in the city of Cincinnati, which is located in the state of Ohio, in the United States.
He was born under the sign of the Aquarius and currently has 79 years under his belt. According to the documentation, he was born in the United States of America and is of the White ethnicity.
As a result, he received his childhood education in Silverton. His parents, Robert Joseph and Elizabeth Staubach, gave birth to him. His father’s name is Robert Joseph.
When he was younger, he participated in the Boy Scouts. He received his education at the Catholic School of St. John the Evangelist.
In 1960, he received his diploma from the institution. The name Purcell Marian High School has been given to it as of right now. After some time, he signed up to become a student at the New Mexico Military Institute in Rosewell.
Roger Staubach: Award
When it comes to football, he is considered to be one of the top players. As a result, 1963 was an extraordinary year for him.
He emerged victorious in the competitions for the Heisman Trophy, the Maxwell Award, and the Chic Harley Award. In addition to that, the UPI named him Player of the Year, and he was selected as an All-American by unanimous vote.
In addition to that, he was selected as the Player of the Year by Sporting News. He won Super Bowl VI and Super Bowl XII, making him a two-time champion.
In addition to that, he was the Most Valuable Player. He had the highest passing rating in the NFL in 1971, 1973, 1978, and 1979 respectively.
He was honored with the Bert Bell Award in 1971. As a result of this, he also won the NFL Man of the Year Award and was inducted into the Dallas Ring of Honor.
Additionally, he was named to the NFL All-Decade Team and led the NFL in touchdowns scored in the 1970s.
Roger Staubach: Net Worth (2023)
His long and successful career as a football player in the NFL was his primary source of money.
In addition to that, he has experience in the commercial real estate industry. Since this is the case, he is not only a football player but also an entrepreneur.
It is believed that he has a net worth of 650 million dollars. His prowess on the instrument has garnered him a great deal of acclaim and recognition. There is no question that he is residing a life of opulence.
Roger Staubach: Career
- Roger Staubach began playing football for the Midshipmen when he was attending the Naval Academy. In addition, his position was that of the quarterback most of the time. It was a match against the University of Minnesota that he played in for the first time in 1962.
- Up to the time he graduated, he was a member of the team. In a similar fashion, he led the baseball team at the Academy and served as the team captain. The Cowboys picked him up in the first round of the NFL Draft in 1964.
- The Cowboys were given permission to draft him one year prior to his college eligibility. Therefore, because of his devotion to the service, he was not able to play professionally until the year 1969.
- His selection by the Kansas City Chiefs came about as a result of their participation in the 1964 American Football League Draft.
- In 1968, he participated in the Cowboys’ rookie training camp. Despite this, he remained a member of the Navy and took advantage of his annual leave.
- Later on, in order to participate in the training, he tendered his resignation from his naval commission.
- The Cowboys took home the National Football Conference championship in 1970. In 1971, Morton opened the season as the team’s starting pitcher.
- However, after the team’s defeat at the hands of the New Orleans Saints, he took up the position. Due to a dislocated shoulder, he was sidelined for the majority of the seasons in 1972.
- However, he was able to expose Morton during a divisional playoff game against the San Francisco 49ers. Because to his strong performance, he was ultimately selected for the position.
- It was during the 1977 season when he guided the Cowboys to their second Super Bowl victory. As a result, they were victorious in their attempt to win it.
- Later on, under his leadership, the Cowboys qualified for Super Bowl X as well as Super Bowl XIII. He reached the pinnacle of his success in the National Football League during the 1979 season.
- He decided to give up playing for the season in order to safeguard his health in the long run. Consequently, he sustained twenty concussions during the course of his playing career.
- In a similar vein, he finished his 11 seasons in the NFL with 1,685 completions and 22,700 yards passing. And 109 interceptions to go along with 153 touchdowns.
Roger Staubach: Personal Life
Marianna Staubach and Roger Staubach have a healthy and happy marriage. Both of them have known each other since they were in high school.
They had been together for a number of years prior to making the decision to wed. On September 4, 1965, the couple exchanged vows and became husband and wife.
On various social media platforms, he has posted photographs of them. They have been given the gift of motherhood with four daughters and one son.
They are referred to as Michelle Elizabeth, Stephanie Marie, Amy Lynn, Jennifer Anne, and Jeffrey Roger respectively. In a similar vein, they have 15 grandchildren in addition to one great-grandchild.