Where is Sheila LaBarre Now Regarding the Murders of Kenneth Countie and Michael Deloge?

Kenneth Countie was living with Sheila LaBarre in 2006 when a strange series of incidents led to the authorities showing up at her home to investigate what had happened to him. But a probe into not one, but two homicides was what came next. The subject of A&E’s “First Blood” is Sheila’s motivation for killing two men and how she is being investigated for a third murder. So, if you’re interested in learning more, we can help.

How Did Michael Deloge and Kenneth Countie Pass Away?

In Malden, Massachusetts, in July 1981, Kenneth Countie was born. The 24-year-old was described as a nice and trusting person with “mental limitations,” according to his mother. Authorities recovered his bone and some flesh in a burn pile and blood splatter in various places throughout the farmhouse where he was residing in Epping, New Hampshire. In March 2006, the remains were discovered. He had been stabbed to death before being torched, the officials discovered after gathering more information.

Between September and October 2005, Michael Deloge, a 37-year-old man, was last observed residing at the same farmhouse. His dried blood was discovered in a bathroom by the authorities in March 2006. A human bone, Michael’s birth certificate, a used shell casing, and his phone were discovered in the sewage tank. Michael was thought to have been murdered even though the reason of his death was unknown to the authorities.

Who murdered Michael Deloge and Kenneth Countie?

Kenneth had been residing with Sheila LaBarre at the time of the event, according to the authorities. He had connected with her over the phone and moved in with her in February 2006. On March 17, 2006, Kenneth was observed with Sheila at a nearby Walmart in the days preceding the incident. According to reports, he was in a wheelchair and had injuries on his hands and face in addition to having grey skin. She was at the supermarket buying diesel when she introduced herself as his wife.

Then, on March 24, 2006, at one in the morning, Sheila made a troubling call to the police. She played a taped conversation in which she interrogated Kenneth about pedophilia and got his admission. When the police arrived at the house out of concern for his wellbeing, they discovered that he had been killed and burned. Sheila’s life was the subject of many inquiries.

Sheila was born in Alabama, but she experienced a rough childhood because she was allegedly molested by her father and his associates. Sheila also spent time in a mental health facility in the 1980s after attempting suicide. In 1987, she relocated to Epping after answering Wilfred LaBarre’s personal post. In addition to receiving his estate, she claimed to be his common-law spouse. After Wilfred’s passing in 2000, Sheila had produced two wills that demonstrated that he had left nothing to his children and everything to Sheila.

Sheila claimed to be Wilfred’s common-law spouse, but during that time she was also wed to Wayne Ennis for roughly 16 months. Later on, he said that she was violent against him and would occasionally deny him access to the phone, burn his clothes, and shoot at him. Wayne also asserted that Sheila expressed a desire for Wilfred’s murder. She even requested that Wayne kill him at one point. Other proof of Sheila breaking into a trailer where her ex-boyfriend was sleeping existed.

Sheila eventually acknowledged to killing Kenneth and Michael, but it was then debatable whether or not she was “crazy” at the time. Her legal team asserted that their client was hallucinating. Sheila once mentioned dying and returning in the form of an angel to execute pedophiles. She had delusional condition or schizophrenia affect disorder, according to a defense expert who testified, which caused her to assume that these individuals were pedophiles. Sheila also asserted that she had killed Michael for allegedly mistreating animals. Another witness claimed to have seen her hit Michael before he vanished.

The prosecution, on the other side, claimed that Sheila was cunning and vengeful. She was mentally sound at the time of the murders, according to testimony from a prosecution expert. “She didn’t kill them because they were pedophiles,” he continued. She might have used it as justification to murder them due to her cruel tendencies. I find that much more logical than her argument that removing pedophiles from society was morally required.

Today, where is Sheila LaBarre?

Sheila LaBarre, who was 48 at the time, was found guilty of killing Kenneth and Michael in June 2008. She was sane at the time of the offenses, according to the verdict. Sheila received a life sentence without the possibility of release as a result. Unidentified human toes were also discovered on the site by the authorities. Sheila has also been accused of killing Wilfred, but she has refuted such claims. She continues to be detained at the Merrimack County, Concord, New Hampshire Correctional Facility for Women for the time being.

Leave a Comment