Do you know what will be the TS EAMCET 2022 date this year? Do you want to give TS EAMCET 2022 Exam this year or the upcoming year? If, your answer will ‘Yes ‘, then this article is made for you only.
In today’s article, we are going to understand the basic essential info about TS EAMCET. Like what is the full form of the TS EAMCET? What are the eligibility criteria to be for the TS EAMCET? Etc.
What is the full form of the TS EAMCET 2022?
Full-Form of the TS EAMCET is Telangana State- Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.
Telangana State EAMCET (TS EAMCET) is an entrance examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad on behalf of the TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) for admission to Engineering, Medical and Agricultural private and government colleges of Telangana.
TS EAMCET is held every year to aid applicants to get into their vision college. Let’s know all about TS EAMCET exam patterns, and everything else.
What are the eligibility criteria to be for the TS EAMCET 2022?
Applicants who are appearing for the examination have to fulfil the eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET 2022.
Applicants must check Eligibility criteria before applying for the TS EAMCET exam:
- The applicants should have Indian Nationality and an overseas Citizen of India can also apply for TS EAMCET
- The minimum age of applicants should be 16 years old and for Engineering applicants, the minimum age should be 17 years old
- The age limit for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes is 25 years and for other applicants is 22 years
- For taking the exam of engineering courses, the applicant must have passed or appeared in 12th standard with Math’s, Physics and Chemistry (PCM) from Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education OR Andhra Pradesh board.
- If an applicant has passed the diploma in engineering by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh he OR she is also eligible for the exam equivalent
- For taking the exam of Medical courses the candidate must have passed or appeared in 12th standard with PCB/ PCM from BIE Andhra Pradesh or Telangana board.
How to Register for TS EAMCET 2022 Counseling and Pay Fee?
- Applicants have to go to https://www.t eamcet.nic.in.
- Then just click on the link “Candidate Registration”
- Then you have to put registration no. , TS EAMCET hall ticket number & birth date.
- The original information form of the applicants will be displayed on the monitor’s screen.
- Fill in the details of Aadhar card details, mobile no. and e-mail ID.
- Update the information and then pay the processing Online or Offline fees.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete tentative exam dates for the TS EAMCET 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online application||4th week of March 2022|
|Last date to apply & submit fee||3rd week of May 2022|
|Editing / Correction window opens||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs.250/- late fee||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs.500/- late fee||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs.2500/- late fee||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs.5000/- late fee||4th week of June 2022|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of June 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Exam||1st to 2nd week of July 2022|
|Availability of provisional answer key||2nd week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit Objection/Suggestion for answer key||3rd week of July 2022|
|Final answer key release||3rd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||July/ August 2022|
|Rank card release||July/ August 2022|
|Counselling starts||August/ September 2022|
What is the exam pattern of TS EAMCET?
Before appearing for an exam, it is important that candidates must know about the TS EAMCET exam pattern.
Here is the exam pattern of the TS EAMCET 2022 exam:
The duration of the exam is 3 Hours (180 Min.)
Total Possible Marks are 120
Number of Questions-
- Physics: 40
- Chemistry: 40
- Biology/ Mathematics: 80
The medium of TS EAMCET Exams is Urdu, Hindi and English.