For pilgrims looking for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Ticket Online Booking, this information is helpful to get the booking process done instantly. Where tourists and pilgrims rush to visit the Holy place, it’s common for people to book Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Tickets. This is why it’s essential to know the procedure of applying the darshan of the temple. The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched online booking facilities for visitors, for which the proper guidelines and registration process are provided below.
About Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams
The holy temple of Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams or Venkateshwara Temple is located in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. This temple is a center of attraction in the state, especially in the August–September season. Tirupati temple is also the home to seven peaks of Tirumala hills. Pilgrims and tourists can visit the temple after the state government’s open booking and registration process via www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in and its official app (Govinda).
Thousands of pilgrims flock to this promising place to get darshan and receive blessings from Shri Tirupati Balaji. Visitors can register and buy tickets from Rs.300/- to Rs. 500/-. The temple authorities also provide special entries to VIP visitors and offer them free laddoos as Prasad. The maximum number of laddoos one can have per ticket is 2. However, pilgrims can have more laddoos by paying an extra Rs. 50/-.
|Name of Pilgrimage||Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh|
|Purpose of Notification||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Ticket Online Booking|
|TTD Booking Slot||August-September 2021|
|Official Websites||www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in and ttdsevaonline.com|
|Darshan Timings for Special Entries||9 a.m. till 5 p.m.|
|Booking Fees||INR 300/-|
|Tatkal Entry Fee||INR 500/-|
Note: Tourists unable to purchase tickets online, can buy TTD Tatkal darshan ticket at the temple itself.
tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in Online Ticket Booking
As per the order government orders, it’s mandatory to register for Tirupati balaji Darshan online. Pilgrims can do it online in the comfort of their homes. First, visitors have to complete the registration process and then log in to their accounts to check the slots. Kindly go through the list of documents required for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Ticket Online Booking system.
Things required for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Ticket Online Booking
- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport and/or Voter ID.
- Digital photograph while booking the tickets.
- List of pilgrims with their full names and identity proofs.
- Payment facility like Netbanking, Credit Card / Debit Card.
Step-by-step Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Ticket Online Booking process
- Pilgrims need to visit the official government portal which is, ap.gov.in.
- Head to the ‘Online booking’ segment.
- Register with your email ID, Full Name, Password, etc.
- Once the registration is complete, log in using your ID and password.
- Upload copies of all the documents asked by the authorities.
- Verify the entered details and proceed to buy tickets online.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Ticket Online Booking in Advance
- The pilgrims can also complete the Registration process through booking Srivari Arjitha sevas / Accommodation.
- Pilgrims are provided with unique username and password.
- This Seva is allotted to one registered user within 180 days of Quota availability.
- Under this seva, only one accommodation is allotted to one registered user within 90 days of Quota availability.
- Once the registration completes, pilgrims are notified through their email IDs respectively.
- The details like entry time and date are duly printed on the booking receipt.
Note: Pilgrims can book a maximum of 2 tickets for the same day for the same seva, where only one person is allowed.
Points to Note
- There are only 5,000 tickets available on the website per day.
- Pilgrims wishing to offer their prayers and seek blessings can register through ‘ap.gov.in‘ and on the Govinda App.
- The special darshan tickets are available at Rs.300/- per pilgrim.
- Pilgrims can further ask for assistance by calling the toll free number: 1800 425 4242.
- Click here to login to Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Online Portal.
- Click here for advance booking.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams helpline Numbers
- Pilgrims can call the Common command centres at: 1800 425 4242
- For security-related issues, pilgrims can call: 1800 425 4141/1800 425 333 333.
- For accommodation problems, devotees can call: 1800 425 111 111.
- For 24/7 support, pilgrims can call: 0877-2233333/2277777.
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams WhatsApp helpline: 9399399399
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Email helpline
Devotees can also communicate to the help centre via email: [email protected]
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Postal Address
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams,
TTD Administrative Building, K.T Road,
Andhra Pradesh, India.