SSC JHT 2022 examinations is also known as the Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator (SSC JHT 2022) exam. SSC JHT exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission which is a government organization responsible for executing various examinations and recruiting applicants in different organizations/ departments/ ministries for various positions.
Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator is a national examination, so a large number of applicants took part in the SSC JHT exam from across India.
The aim of the Staff Selection Commission JHT 2022 examination is to recruit applicants for the positions of Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator in different govt. organizations/ departments/ state ministries.
The SSC JHT 2022 will be conducted in 2 phases this is Phase-1 and Phase-2. Both the exams are mandatory to give in ranking to qualify for the SSC JHT 2022 exam.
The applications for SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2022 will be acknowledged online. For more details, applicants are recommended to read the information’s written in “SSC JHT 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Vacancies, and Exam Pattern” this article below, till the end.
What are the Eligibility Criteria of SSC JHT 2022?
- The applicants must be Indian.
- A refugee who migrated to India from Tibet, prior to 1st January 1962, with the purpose of forever settling.
- An individual of Indian native who has migrated from countries like Sri Lanka/ Pakistan/ African nations of Ethiopia/ Uganda/ Burma/ Sri Lanka/ Kenya/ Tanzania/ Zaire /Malawi /Zambia and Vietnam with the intention of ever settling.
Educational Eligibility Criteria of SSC JHT 2022
- Applicants who are proceeding to apply for SSC JHT 2022 must have either of the following educational qualifications.
Applicants must have acquired:
Master’s Degree in English with the Hindi language as an elective or compulsory subject from any UGC recognized university.
Master’s Degree in Hindi with the English language as an elective or compulsory subject from any UGC recognized university.
Master’s Degree with Hindi medium in any subject (except English or Hindi) and English as an elective or required subject from any UGC recognized university
Master’s Degree in any subject (except English or Hindi) with English & Hindi as an elective or compulsory subject from any UGC recognized university.
- Age Limit Eligibility Criteria of SSC JHT 2022
- The minimum age limit = 18 Years old.
- The maximum age limit = 30 years old.
- The applicants should not be born before 2 January of 1992 and not later than 1 January of 2004.
- As per the model of the Govt of India, the relaxation in age will be provided to the applicants as per the category.
Category wise age relaxation –
- Other Backward Class:- 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen:- 3 years relaxation
- Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country:- 3 years relaxation
- Scheduled Castes /Scheduled Tribes:- 5 years relaxation
- Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country (Scheduled Castes /Scheduled Tribes):- 8 years relaxation
- Pw D:- 10 years relaxation
- Pw D + Other Backward Class:- 13 years relaxation
- Pw D + Scheduled Castes /Scheduled Tribes:- 15 years relaxation
SSC JHT Exam Date 2022
The SSC JHT exam dates are yet to be announced. The exact dates will be out soon after the SSC JHT official notification.
|SSC JHT Events||SSC JHT Exam Dates|
|Release of Official Notification||June 2022|
|Starting date for Application Process||June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||June 2022|
|Release Date of Admit Card||July 2022|
|SSC JHT aper-I Exam Date||August 2022|
|SSC JHT Paper-I Result||To be Notified|
|SSC JHT Paper-II Exam Date||To be Notified|
|SSC JHT Paper-II Result||To be Notified|
The SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2022 is as follows:
|Particulars||SSC JHT Paper-I||SSC JHT Paper-II|
||Translation & Essay|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based||Descriptive|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions in each subject||4 (2 for translation and 2 essays)|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks in each subject||200 Marks|
|Negative Marking||-0.25 for each incorrect response||No Negative Marking|
|Duration||2 hours||2 hours|
Read more Updates & News related to Education, Admissions, Results, and more on MEDADM