Hello friends, you are grand welcome to our website. Today, we will study “Sri Sathya Sai University Courses, Fees, Reviews, Eligibility Criteria, Cutoff and Exam Details”. So, let’s start main article-
About Sri Sathya Sai University:-
The SSSUTMS (the Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Science) is a private university located in Sehore in Madhya Pradesh, India. Many students come to study from different states of India.
Sri Satya Sai Campus, Sehore came into existence in the year 1999 with the SSSIST (Sri Satya Sai Institute of Science & Technology). The Sri Satya Sai Institute of Science & Technology initially had three branches in engineering education.
In 2012, because of the vision of promoters, the Sehore Campus was operating twelve Colleges, having 20 undergraduate courses & 20 Postgraduate courses, 1 post-graduate Diploma course & 1 Diploma course, with a total intake of 3054 students.
In its history of 14 years, different Institutions under the umbrella of SSSGI were the best Institutes in Sehore and nearby 6 districts offering Technical education at a cheap cost to worthy and needy students.
Sri Sathya Sai University Courses
Sri Sathya Sai University available courses are following-
- School of Engineering
- School of Computer Application
- School of Management Studies
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- School of Hotel Management
- School of Paramedical Studies
- Polytechnic (Engineering Diploma)
- School of Law
- School of Homoeopathy
- Faculty of Education
- School of Design
Sri Sathya Sai University Eligibility Criteria
Sri Sathya Sai University eligibility criteria are following-
- BHMS eligibility criteria are 10+2
- MBA eligibility criteria are Graduation
- B.P.Ed eligibility criteria are Graduation
- B.P.T eligibility criteria are 10+2
- BBA eligibility criteria are 10+2
- B. E. eligibility criteria are 10+2
- B.Sc (Ag.) eligibility criteria are 10+2
Sri Sathya Sai University Fees
Sri Sathya Sai University approximately Fees are following-
- BHMS approximately Fees are Rs. 1.5 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)
- MBA approximately Fees are Rs. 50,000 (1st Year Fees)
- B.P.Ed approximately Fees are Rs. 40,000 (1st Year Fees)
- B.P.T approximately Fees are Rs. 42,000 (1st Year Fees)
- BBA approximately Fees are Rs. 21,000 (1st Year Fees)
- B.E approximately Fees are Rs. 53,000 (1st Year Fees)
- B.Sc (Ag.) approximately Fees are Rs. 61,000 (1st Year Fees)
|GATE Application||Sep 14, 2021 – Sep 30, 2021|
|Admission 2022 Application Deadline||May 17, 2022|
Sri Sathya Sai University UG Admissions 2022
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning has more than 15 courses being dispensed at Undergraduate levels. The given below table enumerates the key points for taking admission to these courses:
|Specializations||B.Sc. – 8
B.A. – 8
B.B.A. – 1
B.Ed. – 1
|Entrance Exam||College Entrance Exam|
|Counseling||National level, Personal Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online, Offline|
|Mode of the courses||Full-Time|
The table given below describes in more detail about the specializations of the undergraduate courses, along with the eligibility criteria for taking admissions to the Institute:
|B.B.A.||Business Administration||Eligibility: Intermediate graduate from CBSE board or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks
Age: Below 19 years on 31st May in the admission year
Duration: 3 years
|Food and Nutritional Sciences|
|History and Indian Culture|
Sri Sathya Sai University Reviews
1) Nikhil (Internship in B.Ed) –
In this degree program, Sri Sathya Sai University does not have campus placement. Student can do their job according to their ability in govt vacancies. The annum package of a government job is 4,00,000.
2) Himalaya Kaml (B. Pharma) –
For the 7th semester, students become qualified for campus placements. Only a few companies come only a few get placed.
3) Prajapati (B.E.)-
It is well prepared and old famous college and learning circumstances you can get the best study here but campus selection has not well. College faculty is fine and ragging is strictly prohibited in Sri Sathya Sai University.
4) Pratik Pathak (M.Tech)-
Sri Sathya Sai University is good for those who have missed education due to time or money. I’ve taken admission behind 9 years of my graduation. If you are accommodating to get a degree on the term, take admission, study with honesty. You will definitely get a pass in the exam.