Sergio ‘Checo’ Perez, a Mexican racing driver, has made a name for himself in Formula One (F1) racing with his impressive track record.In this article, we’ll dive into Perez’s career earnings, salary, and net worth, along with his endorsements and sponsors
From his impressive performances on the track to his family’s involvement in motorsport, there’s no doubt that Perez is one of the most exciting drivers to watch in Formula One today.
And with plenty of years left in his career, there’s no telling what he’ll achieve next.
Sergio Perez: Early Career
Perez started his racing career in karting before making his debut in F1 in 2011 with Sauber.[efn_note]sportsmanor.com[/efn_note]
Since then, he has raced for McLaren, Force India, Racing Point, and currently, Red Bull Racing. Perez has had several podium finishes in his career, including a second-place finish at the 2012 Malaysian Grand Prix, and has won multiple races in F1.
Sergio Perez: Salary and Earnings
Perez’s salary has varied over the years based on his team changes and contracts. When he was driving for McLaren in 2013, it was reported that he earned around $1.5 million per year. In 2014, when he joined Force India, his contract was reportedly worth around $5 million per year.
In 2020, when he was driving for Racing Point, his earnings were estimated to be around $4 million per year. When he joined Red Bull Racing in 2021, his salary was estimated to be around $5 million.
In 2022, Perez signed a contract extension with Red Bull that raised his salary from $5 million to $10 million. This contract extension ensures his tenure with Red Bull until 2024.
Sergio Perez: Net Worth
As of 2023, Perez’s net worth is estimated to be around $75 million. Throughout his career, Perez has had consistent support from the telecommunications companies Telcel and Telmex as sponsors.
These companies have been long-standing partners of Perez, providing him with financial and marketing support. He is also sponsored by Claro, another telecommunications company.
Sergio Perez: Endorsement Deals
Endorsement deals have helped Perez connect with fans outside of the racing world and promote himself and his sport to new audiences while also providing him with additional income.
He has partnerships with various brands such as TAG Heuer, Hawkers sunglasses, Infinitum, Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico (GAP), and Interprotección.
Perez’s recent win at the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, along with his second-place finish at Sakhir, has put him in second place in the World Drivers’ Championship standings, just one point behind the reigning champion, Max Verstappen.
With the Red Bull Racing team performing exceptionally well, it seems like Perez might have a shot at the title.
Sergio Perez: Career
Sergio Perez’s career in F1 racing has been nothing short of remarkable. With multiple podium finishes, race wins, and consistent support from his sponsors, he has made a name for himself in the sport.
His net worth of $75 million is a testament to his success, and his recent contract extension with Red Bull Racing ensures that he will continue to be a force to be reckoned with in the upcoming seasons.
Fue más duro de lo que pensé, pero al final estoy feliz de lograr mi quinta victoria en F1. Muy contento por el resultado del equipo. Vamos a seguir empujando muy fuerte. #SaudiArabianGP pic.twitter.com/cy9whqzBHx
— Sergio Pérez (@SChecoPerez) March 19, 2023
Perez’s time at McLaren was less successful, and he struggled to match the pace of his teammate, Jenson Button. After just one season with the team, Perez moved to Force India, where he enjoyed more success. He achieved several podium finishes and helped the team to finish fourth in the constructors’ championship in 2016 and 2017.
In 2019, Perez announced that he would be leaving Force India (which had been renamed Racing Point) at the end of the season. However, he was soon signed by Red Bull Racing to partner with Max Verstappen for the 2021 season. In his first race with the team, Perez achieved his first win in Formula One at the Sakhir Grand Prix.
Perez’s career has been marked by his consistency and ability to score points regularly. He has also shown a talent for tire management, which has helped him to achieve strong results in races where other drivers have struggled. Despite not having the same level of success as some of his contemporaries, Perez is widely regarded as one of the most talented drivers in Formula One.
Sergio Perez: Quick Facts
|Salary:||$12 Million +|
|Date of Birth:||January 26, 1990|
|Profession:||Mexican race car driver|
Sergio Perez’s Career: From Sauber to Red Bull Racing
- Sergio Perez is a Mexican Formula One driver who has been competing in motorsports for over a decade. He started his career in karting before moving up to the junior categories of single-seater racing, including Formula BMW and GP2.
- Perez made his Formula One debut in 2011 with the Sauber team. Despite being a rookie, he impressed in his first season, achieving a podium finish in the Malaysian Grand Prix and finishing in the points on several other occasions.
- After two more seasons with Sauber, Perez moved to McLaren in 2013.
- However, his time with the team was less successful, and he struggled to match the pace of his teammate, Jenson Button.
- After just one season with McLaren, Perez moved to Force India (which later became Racing Point), where he enjoyed more success.
- Perez achieved several podium finishes with Force India and helped the team to finish fourth in the constructors’ championship in 2016 and 2017.
- However, in 2019, he announced that he would be leaving the team at the end of the season.
Sergio Perez: Age, Height, Weight and Family
If you’re a Formula One fan, you’ve probably heard of Sergio Perez, a Mexican racing driver who’s been making waves in the sport for years.[efn_note]en.wikipedia.org[/efn_note]
But how much do you really know about him? In this article, we’ll dive into some of the key facts about Sergio Perez’s life, including his age, height, weight, and family background.
Sergio Perez was born on January 26, 1990, which means he’s currently 33 years old. Despite being relatively young, Perez has already achieved a great deal of success in the world of Formula One. He made his debut in the sport back in 2011 and has been a consistent performer ever since, with a number of impressive podium finishes to his name.
Height and Weight
When it comes to his physical attributes, Perez stands at a height of 1.73m (5′ 8″) and weighs in at around 68kg (150lbs). While he may not be the tallest or heaviest driver on the grid, Perez’s athleticism and agility are crucial to his success in the high-octane world of Formula One.
- Sergio Perez comes from a racing family, with both his father and brother having competed in motorsport at various levels.
- His father, Antonio Perez, was a successful driver in the Mexican Formula Three championship, while his brother, Antonio Perez, Jr., has competed in a number of different racing series over the years.
- Despite his family’s involvement in motorsport, Sergio Perez didn’t initially show an interest in racing. In fact, it wasn’t until he was 6 years old that he tried karting for the first time, at the urging of his father.
- However, he quickly fell in love with the sport and began competing in local races, eventually working his way up the ranks to Formula One.
- So there you have it, some key facts about Sergio Perez’s life and career so far.
- From his impressive performances on the track to his family’s involvement in motorsport, there’s no doubt that Perez is one of the most exciting drivers to watch in Formula One today.
- And with plenty of years left in his career, there’s no telling what he’ll achieve next.
View this post on Instagram
Who is Sergio Perez?
Sergio Perez is a Mexican racing driver who currently competes in Formula One for Red Bull Racing.[efn_note]racefans.net[/efn_note]
He has been racing in Formula One since 2011 and has achieved multiple podium finishes and one race win.
What are Sergio Perez’s biggest achievements in Formula One?
Sergio Perez’s biggest achievements in Formula One include winning the Sakhir Grand Prix in 2020, finishing fourth in the drivers’ championship in 2016, and achieving ten podium finishes over the course of his career.
Which teams has Sergio Perez driven for in Formula One?
Sergio Perez has driven for several teams in Formula One, including Sauber, McLaren, Force India/Racing Point, and Red Bull Racing. He made his Formula One debut with Sauber in 2011 and joined Red Bull Racing for the 2021 season.
What is Sergio Perez’s racing style like?
Sergio Perez is known for his smooth and consistent driving style, as well as his ability to manage his tires well during races. He is also an aggressive overtaker and has a reputation for being a strong defender of his position.
What is Sergio Perez’s net worth? As of 2021, Sergio Perez’s net worth is estimated to be around $30 million. This includes his earnings from racing, as well as his various endorsements and sponsorships.