RRB Group D Admit Card 2022: There is good news for the candidates who are waiting for the admit card by filling the form of Railway Group D.
RRB Group D Admit Card 2022 will be issued soon by the Railway Recruitment Board. The Group D admits card for the written test will be available only on the official website of RRB.
Railway Group D admit card, exam date and download process for the candidates are provided in this article.
Let us tell you that the application form for Railway Group D Recruitment was released in 2019 in which a total of 1,03,769 posts are to be recruited.
The written exam got delayed due to the Corona pandemic. Since then candidates are waiting for Railway Group D Exam.
The schedule of the Group D exam will be released soon by the Railway Recruitment Board. Railway Group D Admit Card will be issued approximately 4 days before the exam date.
How to Download RRC Group D Admit Card
Here is the procedure to download the Railway Group D, Admit Card:
- To download the Railway Group D Admit Card, first of all, visit the official website of Railways.
- After opening the homepage of the website, you will get the link to admit card, click on it.
- Required details of Registration ID and Password/ Date of Birth are required to open the admit card.
- After filling in all the required details your admit card will open.
- Now download your admit card.
While downloading Railway Group D Admit Card 2022 you must have:
- Good internet facility with the laptop, mobile or another device.
- A4 Size Sheet Paper
- Date of birth
Details mentioned on RRB Group D Admit Card 2022
Here you are informed about the details mentioned in RRB Group D 2022.
- Name of applicant
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Mother’s/ Father’s name
- Exam date and time
- Exam Name
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Important Instructions
- Applicant Category
- Address & Code
Important Documents Required for RRB Group D Exam
It is mandatory to carry some important documents along with the admit card through which the identity of the candidate can be verified.
Here are some important documents that you can carry along with the admit card:
- Voter card
- Aadhar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhaar Card
- Driving license
- Pan Card
- Identity card issued by the employer in case of candidate a Government servant
- College/ University Photo ID Card (If the candidate is still studying.)
Latest Railway Recruitment for 2022-2023 session
|Notification Link||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date|
|GMRC Ltd||Dy.General Manager, Asst. Manager, Manager & Other – 103 Posts||BE/ B.Tech (Relevant Engg)||11-02-2022|
|Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala||Apprentice – 124 Posts||10th Class||31-01-2022|
|RRC, South East Central Railway||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Dresser, X-Ray Technician & Other – 75 Posts||12th (10+2), Diploma, Degree||18 to 25-01-2022 — Walk-in|
|RRC, Northern Railway||GDMO, Specialist – 8 Posts||MBBS||07/01/2022
|RRC, Central Railway||Physician, GDMO, Anaesthetist/ Intensivist – 18 Posts||Physician, GDMO, Anaesthetist/ Intensivist – 18 Posts||05/01/2022 Walk-in|
|RRC, South Eastern Railway||Sports Quota – 21 Posts||12th Class, Any Degree||02-02-2022|
|RRC Jabalpur||General Duty & Specialist Medical Practitioner – 6 Posts||MD (Concerned Speciality)||19-01-2022 – Walk-in|
|RRC, Northern Railway||Sports Quota – 21 Posts||12th Class, Any Degree||27-01-2022|
|GMRC||Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Other – 118 Posts||SSLC with ITI, Diploma, Degree (Relevant Discipline)||21-01-2022|
|West Central Railway||Sports Person – 21 Posts||10th, 12th Class, ITI||20-01-2022|
|Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd||Chief Engineer, DGM, Executive Engineer Design, Manager & Other – 19 Posts||Diploma, Degree (Engg/ Architecture)||17-01-2022|
|South Central Railway||Group C (Sports Quota) – 21 Posts||10th, 12th Class, ITI||17-01-2022|
|RRC, Central Railway||Sports Quota – 21 Posts||10th/ 12th Class/ ITI, Degree (Relevant Discipline)||27-12-2021|
|Chennai Metro Rail Limited||AGM, JGM, DGM, Manager, DM, AM – 9 Posts||B.E/ B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech||07-01-2022|
How To Correct Error In RRB Group D Admit Card?
It is possible that there may be some error in some information related to the candidate.
If there is an error in your RRB Group D Admit Card, read it carefully:
- RRB provides an opportunity to rectify those errors
- To rectify the errors the candidate has to pay an amount of Rs.100.
- Firstly visit the official website of RRB.
- Click on Correction.
- Enter the candidate’s registration and password.
- After entering, click on Login.
- Click on the tab that modifies the application.
- Make necessary changes and confirm.
Note- Contact details, registration number and the same cannot be changed again by the candidate.
RRB Group D Previous Year Exam Paper
You have to go on this link for RRB Group D Previous year Exam papers.