Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Career, Net Worth and More
Noah Egidi Galvin, better known simply as Noah Galvin, is an American who works professionally in the entertainment industry as an actor and singer.
His portrayal of Dr. Asher Wolke, Kenny O’Neal, and a host of other characters brought him widespread fame. The fact that he is gay was made public when he was only 14 years old.
He has appeared in the title role of the Broadway musical Dear Evan Hansen, in which he played the title character. He has appeared in a wide variety of television shows, including “The Good Doctor,” “ABC Sitcom,” and many others.
Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Bio
On May 6th, 1994, Noah Galvin was brought into the world. Katonah, New York, in the United States of America, is the location of his birth. His nationality is that of the United States. Abbie Fink is the name of the man’s mother.
There is no information that can be found regarding his father. His ethnicity is determined to be Caucasian. His ancestry can be traced back to both Ireland and Italy. He practises Jewish religion.
While his mother is of Catholic faith, his mother comes from a Jewish background. He spent his childhood in Katonah, New York, which is also his hometown. He is the older brother of Adrian Galvin, and the younger sister of Emma-Adele Galvin (sister).
He received his high school education from John Jay. The information about his educational background, including all of the details, will shortly be updated.
Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Life
Katonah, New York is where Galvin spent his childhood and was raised. Yoke Lore, a musician who plays multiple instruments, is one of Galvin’s two siblings.
His father is Catholic and of Irish and Italian descent, and his mother, Abbie (née Fink), is Jewish; he was raised “both Jewish and Catholic going to CCD, Hebrew School, and church,” but he has described himself as Jewish.
His mother is Jewish. His father is of Irish and Italian descent. His mother is Jewish. His mother is Jewish.
Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Personal Life
Galvin is gay, and he told his mother about his sexual orientation when he was 14 years old. As of the month of February 2019, he commutes between his homes in New York City and Los Angeles, California.
In 2017, Galvin took over the role of Dear Evan Hansen from Ben Platt, an actor and singer. On January 12, 2020, Galvin began a relationship with Platt, who Galvin had previously replaced in the titular role. On November 25, 2022, they made the announcement of their engagement.
Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Relationship
The homosexual orientation of Noah Galvin has been established. It’s no secret that he’s gay. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Galvin revealed his sexual orientation as gay. His mother was the first person he told about his sexual orientation when he was 14 years old.
He does not have a partner but is not currently single. He is in a relationship with actor Ben Platt at the moment. During an interview for the podcast titled “Little Known Facts,” he admitted to having an affair with Platt.
Following his accusations that director Bryan Singer had preyed on minor boys, he stoked the fires of controversy. In another interview, he stirred much controversy by accusing Eric Stonestreet, a character on the television show Modern Family, of reinforcing prejudices through the use of caricature.
Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Height
Noah Galvin is 1.68 metres tall, which is equivalent to 5 feet and 6 inches in terms of feet and inches. He weighs a total of 154 pounds, which is equivalent to 70 kilogrammes. His frame is not particularly robust. His eyes are a dark brown hue, and his hair is black in colour.
Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Career Timeline
- Noah Galvin started his career from theatre appearing in numerous Off-Broadway productions.
- He appeared Off-Broadway for numerous companies such as Playwrights Horizon, Signature, The Vineyard, MCC, The Culture Project, The Public, The Wild Project, The Flea, the Barrow Street Theater, New York Theater Workshop, Ensemble Studio Theater, and Rattlestick among others.
- Some of his popular Off-Broadways are Our Town (2010), The Burnt Part Boys (2010), Treasure Island (2011), What I Did Last Summer (2015), and Alice by Heart (2019) among others.
- He appeared in short films, Promise Land (2013), and Welcome to the Wayne (2014).
- Galvin made his television debut in a minor guest role in an episode of the tv series, The Weekend Detectives in 2015.
- He has cast in the lead role as Kenny O’Neal in the ABC sitcom, The Real O’Neals. Galvin appeared in both seasons of the sitcom. ABC canceled the sitcom after two seasons.
- He made his film debut in the 2018 black comedy thriller film, Assassination Nation.
- Galvin was cast in the lead role as Evan Hansen in the Broadway musical, Dear Evan Hansen in 2017. He was initially cast as the temporary replacement for the title role.
- Galvin appeared as Ogie in the Broadway production, Waitress from 2019 to 2020.
- He appeared as George in the 2019 coming-of-age comedy film Booksmart.
- In 2020, he appeared in the title role as Joseph in Manhattan Concert Production, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
- Galvin narrated the character Arthur in What If It’s Us, a novel by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli in 2018.
- He narrated the Gimlet podcast, The Two Princes in 2019.
Noah Galvin (The Good Doctor Cast): Net Worth
The acting profession of Noah Galvin is a source of income for him. He has participated in a great number of theatrical shows, both on Broadway and Off-Broadway.
In addition to that, he has made guest appearances in a number of films and television series. It is estimated that he has a net worth of close to one million dollars.
View this post on Instagram
|Full Name||Noah Egidi Galvin|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Date of Birth||6 May 1994|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Katonah, New York, the United States|
|Currently Live In||Los Angeles, California|
|Profession||Actor and Singer|
|Debut||TV Series: The Weekend Detectives (2015)
Film: Promised Land (2013)
|Years Active||2006 – Present|
|Famous Role||Dr. Asher Wolke in the TV Series The Good Doctor (2020)|
|Ethnicity||Irish, Italian and Jewish Descent|
|Hometown||Katonah, New York|
|School/High School||John Jay High School, the United States|
|College/University||Local University in United States|
Noah Galvin Trivia
- Noah Galvin was born in New York, United States.
- Noah Galvin’s birth sign is Taurus.
- He has voiced audiobooks such as Somebody Up There Hates You, Perks of Being a Wallflower and Forgive Me, among others.
- Openly gay, Galvin first came out to his mom when he was 14 years old. He grew up with two siblings. He began dating Ben Platt.
Noah Galvin FAQ:
- Does Noah Galvin know cooking?
- Does Noah Galvin smoke?
- Does Noah Galvin drink alcohol?
- Does Noah Galvin go to the gym?
- What are the hobbies of Noah Galvin?
Reading, photography, learning, traveling, internet surfing and to name a few.
- Who is the father of Noah Galvin?
Noah Galvin‘ father name is .
- Who is the mother of Noah Galvin?
Noah Galvin‘ mother name is .
- Where is Noah Galvin from?
New York, United States.
- When is the birthday of Noah Galvin?
May 6, 1994.
- What is the age of Noah Galvin?
As in 2022, Noah Galvin’s age is 28 years.