Despite the pandemic, the Indian Army B.Sc. nursing examination was conducted successfully by the Director-General of Medical Services (DGMS Army) on the 11th of September 2020. The exam was conducted in a computer-based mode and only the female candidates were allowed to appear. Since the exam was successfully completed, the MNS Results 2020 for getting admission in the B.Sc. nursing course, as declared by the Indian Army, will be coming up in a few more days.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Military Nursing Service Details
|Board||Directorate General of Indian Army|
|Exam Category||Entrance Test|
|Exam Name||B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test or MNS Exam|
|Examination Date||11th September 2020|
|Result Date||October 2020|
|Location||All India Level|
The results of the MNS examination will be made available online on the official website of the Indian National Army in a PDF format. And the candidates who will clear this examination successfully will be called for a personal interview followed by a medical examination. The aspirants who will pass the both will flying colors will be eligible to take admission in one of the six institutions located in Calcutta, Pune, New Delhi, Lucknow, Bangalore, and Mumbai.
Are you wondering how to check the MNS 2020 results and what do after it? Well, if you are an aspirant or a close one of an aspirant it’s very obvious to look for answers to these questions. And that is why we have got you covered on all the information you need to know.
What After The Computer-Based MNS Examination?
After the result of the computer-based Indian Army B.Sc. nursing entrance examination is released, the next things in line are the personal interview and a medical examination. On clearing these you will be eligible to take admission in the 4 years long B.Sc. nursing course in the Army Colleges, but to get selected for those, you need to score more than the cut-off marks of the MNS examination. Hence, all you can do now is wait for the results of the examination.
Check Results of MNS Examination
The Director-General of Medical Services (DGMS Army) is to release the result of the MNS examination online in a pdf format. The results are expected to come up on the official website of the Indian National Army in October 2020. And checking it is going to be very easy.
However, if you are not sure of how to check the results of the Indian Army B.Sc. nursing entrance examination, here are some simple steps that you can follow:
- Open a browser on your laptop, computer, or mobile phone.
- Visit the official website of the Indian National Army, https://joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the direct link to the “MNS exam result” that you will find on the homepage.
- A PDF containing the results of all the candidates will open up.
- To find the result of a particular candidate in the PDF you can have to press Ctrl+F and enter the name of the candidate.
- This will display the exam results of the candidate and the marks secured by them.
- Download the result and save it for future use.
To download your MNS result, the candidates will need their respective registration numbers and their date of birth.
MNS Examination 2020 Cut Off Marks
Once the candidates have their results, which ones will be selected for the interview round will depend on the cut off marks of the MNS examination. This deciding factor is supposed to be decided by the officials. And only the candidates that score more than the decided cut off marks will be selected for the interview.
The cut off marks, just like most other exams, are also different for the different categories. The cut-off marks of the general category are usually higher than that of the SC, ST, or OBC categories. The cut off marks of even the SC, ST and OBC categories are also different.
Though the official MNS examination cut off is not yet released, it is expected to be soon released. And we can assure you that as soon as there is an update on the cut off marks of the Indian Army B.Sc. nursing entrance examination, we will make it available for you too.
Expected Cut Off Marks for MNS Examination 2020
Since the official cut off marks are yet to be announced and the selection of the candidates entirely depend on it, we have an expected cut off marks based on the cut off marks of the previous year MNS examination. But this expected cut off marks is one that we have hypothesized in a calculative manner and may not be exact.
The cut off marks of the 2019 Indian Army B.Sc. nursing examination was 110 out of 150. Hence, the cut off for this years MNS examination can be expected to be between 115 to 120 out of 150. However, it can be different as it depends on the following factors:
- The difficulty level of the examination this year.
- The total number of candidates that appeared for the MNS examination.
- Number of students who passed the examination.
- The average score of the students who appeared in the examination.
- Total number of seats available in the 6 Indian Army institiutions.
- The category you belong in – General, SC, ST, OBC.
Colleges that take Admissions through MNS Examination
Once a candidate successfully clears the MNS examination, she will be eligible to take one of the seats offered by the 6 colleges that take admission through the MNS examination.
The colleges that take admissions through the MNS examination are as follows:
- College of Nursing, Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Kolkata
- College of Nursing, Armed Forces Medical Services, Pune
- College of Nursing, Army Hospital (Research and Referral), New Delhi
- College of Nursing, Command Hospital (Central Command), Lucknow
- College of Nursing, Command Hospital (Air Force), Bangalore
- College of Nursing, INHS Asvini, Mumbai
But to get admission to one of these institutions, a candidate needs to pass all the levels of the Indian Army B.Sc. nursing examination, i.e. the computer-based examination, the personal interview, and the medical examination.
Available Seats in the Colleges
Now that you know which colleges take admission through the MNS examination, you must be curious about how many seats each of them have. So here is how many seats they have:
- 40 seats in College of Nursing, Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Kolkata
- 40 seats in College of Nursing, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune 40
- 30 seats in College of Nursing, Army Hospital (Research and Referral), New Delhi
- 40 seats in College of Nursing, Command Hospital (Central Command), Lucknow
- 40 seats in College of Nursing, Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore
- 40 seats in College of Nursing, INHS Asvini, Mumbai
Hopefully after knowing all about the MNS examination – how to check the results, cut off marks, what comes next, the colleges you can take admission in after successfully clearing all the stages of the Indian Army B.Sc. nursing examination, and the seats they have available, the only thing you will need to do is wait for the results to be announced. But don’t you worry about when they will come out because we will make sure we be the first to let you know as soon as there is any update on either the results or the cut off marks of the MNS examinations.
FAQs About Military Nursing Service (MNS) Result 2020
Question: When will the Military Nursing Service Result 2020 release?
Answer: The Military Nursing or MNS Result 2020 is expected to release by the Mid of October 2020.
Question: Where to Check Join Indian Army B.sc Nursing 2020 Result?
Answer: The candidates will have to visit the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and must do a candidate’s login to check B.Sc Nursing Result 2020.
Question: What are the details required to download the B.Sc nursing Result 2020 PDF?
Answer: Candidates will need the Exam Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth to download the result marks PDF.