Fans of Floyd Mayweather have accused a politician of racism after the politician threw flowers at Floyd Mayweather. Fans feel that the politician is being racist. It would be interesting to see who disrespects Floyd Mayweather in Japan, as well as how fans react to the fact that he was disrespected at RIZIN 38.
What took place during the face-off between Mikuru Asakura and Floyd Mayweather?
The fight between Floyd Mayweather and Mikuru Asakura took place on September 24 at the Saitama Super Arena in Tokyo.
In his second exhibition bout under the RIZIN brand, the American delivered a performance that was above and above expectations.
Boxing fans were angered by a particular occurrence that took place prior to the fight, which took place among all of the excitement.
During the introduction of the fighters, “Money” was supposed to receive a bouquet of traditional flowers from a man dressed in a kimono. However, this did not happen.
However, the man, who appeared to be a dignitary in some capacity, threw the bouquet at the feet of the fighter who had never been defeated.
May weather, after being speechless for a short time, took up the flowers and delivered them to his corner after being speechless for a short while.
Watching this video will provide you with additional information on what takes place.
Why does this Japanese boxer criticise Floyd Mayweather?
It is possible that the petty hostility is a result of Floyd Mayweather having defeated a Japanese mixed martial arts competitor on multiple occasions.
In 2018, the month of May brought devastating weather to Tenshin Nasukawa before moving on to Asakura.
During their fight, he also got into a brief dispute with his most recent rival when May weather’s security Jizzy Mack shoved Asakura for being too close to “Money.” This caused him to get into a little argument with his most recent foe.
Mayweather won the fight by knocking out his opponent in the second round by remaining unresponsive and doing what he does best.
Mayweather took control of the fight almost as soon as the bell rung.
After sizing up his opponent in the first round, The Money put an end to the fight with a sweeping right followed by straight hands in the final seconds of the second round.
What kind of responses do Floyd Mayweather’s fans have when he is insulted?
People feel a great deal of animosity and respond negatively toward anyone who disrespects Floyd Mayweather.
In addition, when ceremonial flowers are being thrown at Floyd Mayweather’s feet, supporters have reacted by saying that it is racist.
Fans were not too enthused with the combative behaviour displayed by Floyd Mayweather.
Due to the fact that people are accustomed to Japanese people being exceptionally polite and respectful, they were taken aback when they witnessed behaviour such as this.
Someone posted, “Who disrespects Floyd Mayweather and his forecast?” That that was an egregious display of disrespect “Damn! This is the epitome of impoliteness. In contrast to the opinions of the vast majority of respondents, I do not believe that it has anything to do with racism.
This, on the other hand, is an insult to one of the sport’s all-time greats. They may have been playing mind games with him, but I don’t think they should have gone to that extreme.
One user utilised humour as a way to poke fun at the other person and give credit to Mayweather:
“Gifts and offerings are not given to a monarch, priest, or teacher by placing them in their hands; rather, they are laid at the feet of the recipient. Always keep in mind that… Floyd deservingly holds the title of “King of the Ring”
According to the opinions of several of the other users, the individual dressed in the kimono displayed racist behaviour. A number of individuals swiftly responded by claiming that Floyd Mayweather is the one who has a history of making “racist” comments regarding Asians.
Jeffry wrote in a tweet,
Okuno Takashi (), the leader of the Burdock Party (#), is the person who is angrily throwing flowers at Floyd Mayweather’s feet. The Burdock Party is a small political party that was unsuccessful in winning a single seat in Japan’s 2022 Upper House Election.
Now let’s take a look at who disrespects Floyd Mayweather’s forecast in more detail:
Who is Takushi Okuno?
After throwing a bouquet of flowers at Mayweather on the floor during the RIZIN Mirai Asakura vs. Mayweather battle that took place on September 25, 2022, Mr. Takushi Okuno, the representative of the burdock party, has been a topic of much discussion as a result of his actions.
Let’s take a look at the biography of Mr. Takushi Okuno, the head of the Burdock Party, and see what we can learn about him.
Born on April 8th, 1974, Takashi Okuno is currently 48 years old. He was born on that date.
He served as the representative for the brand-new political party known as the “Gobo no Party,” which was established in June 2022.
He is the great-grandson of Mokuma Nomura and was born in the prefecture of Kochi in Japan.
His great-grandfather, Mokuma Nomura, was renowned as the “King of Kochi Traffic,” and Kochi Prefecture is where he was born. His birthplace is Kochi Prefecture.
Additionally, Mr. Mokuma Nomura constructed a bronze statue in Kochi Castle. He claimed that he was a sponsor of the previous Prime Minister Shigeru Yoshida, who constructed the statue.
Presented for your viewing pleasure is a video in which Takushi Okuno discusses the fact that Mokuma Nomura is his great-grandfather.
Educational Experiences and Obligations of Takushi Okuno
On his Instagram account, Takushi Okuno has already discussed his academic experience and background.
On the high school entrance exam, I was successful in both Keio University and Waseda University Senior High School. As a result, I was accepted into Chuo University High School alongside some of my closest friends.
I was unable to complete the second year at Chuo University because I failed all of my classes beginning in the second semester and continuing on for the rest of the academic year.
At long last, I made it to the Japanese high school that is ranked second-lowest in the country.
- In addition to his role as leader of the Burdock Party, Mr. Takushi Okuno is also an active businessman who oversees the operations of 14 different enterprises.
- Toyo Life Service Co., Ltd. is one of the companies.
- 1997 was the year that it was launched, and Takushi Okuno was 23 years old at the time.
- It seems like you were in charge of the business when you were younger. This business not only manufactures and retails items linked to health and beauty, but also wholesales, retails, and provides maintenance for home furnishings and appliances.
- Ginza Ittoku is a high-end club and bar located in Ginza, and Takushi Okuno is the proprietor of both establishments.
- It seems to be founded on the concept of “inheriting and safeguarding Japanese traditions and practises,” as can be seen from the inside, which can be seen from the outside.
- It is an all-inclusive membership system, and the only way to enter the shop is by face recognition…
- It is reported that politicians may occasionally employ it in order to give foreign ministers an experience of Japanese culture and tradition.
- At the Junko Koshino VIP Fashion Show, which took place at Ittoku Ginza on January 29, 2020, sixteen ambassadors representing a variety of nations and VIPs from the world of business were present.
- Takushi Okuno is the one who published this shot on Instagram; nonetheless, the individuals surrounding Okuno in the centre are there to spend time there.
- It was said that Mr. Takushi Okuno had a very strong link with China, and this was the subject of a rumour. In addition to this, there was information that suggested it had links to the Chinese Communist Party.
- Mr. Takashi Okuno is currently assisting Shanghai Electric Power Co., Ltd. in the operation of a mega-solar company.
Which political faction does Takushi Okuno represent, the burdock party?
Last but not least, we’d like to introduce you to the Burdock Party, which is led by Mr. Takushi Okuno.
Takushi Okuno established a brand-new political party in the month of June 2022 called the Burdock Party.
When written in kanji, the term “burdock party” is transformed into “protection party.”
Because the edible portion of the burdock root can grow to be over one metre in length, the name “burdock party” comes from the fact that the plant has both deep fruit and meaning, as well as deep roots. It is a very recent name change. Smile The slogan “truth, love, smile” is meant to attract attention. When I consider the incident in which I threw a bouquet of flowers at Mayweather, I get the impression that I am not living up to the standards that I have set for myself. Is there really such a thing as love? It provokes a response from me.