Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) has started Gujarat Bsc Nursing Admission 2021-22. Candidates looking for admission to Bachelor in Science (Nursing) can give their nominations accordingly. The application and registration process is carried out online. Medical students can submit Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Application Form & obtain Online Pin using the details furnished here.
About ACPMEC Gandhinagar
The Admission Committee for Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses(ACPMEC) undertakes the responsibility of carrying out admission to various medical UG/PG and diploma courses in medical streams. This admission and application process is held every year for 12th passed candidates. Those willing to apply for Gujarat BSC Nursing admission 2021 must adhere to the details mentioned here and proceed to the application portal.
The nursing council offers a variety of medical courses which are:
- Diploma in Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives Course
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Optometry
- Bachelor of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
The selection committee conducts the admission process on a merit basis, so there is no entrance exam for the students. The seats will be allocated to the meritorious students purely on a merit basis.
Summary for Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021-22
|Name of Course||Bachelor in Science (Nursing)|
|Admission Conducting Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses, Gandhinagar|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th with PCB|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Helpline||079 – 26301341|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021
· Students applying for Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021 must have passed Higher Secondary Examination Certificate (HSC) from CBSE/ ICSE or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
· Applicants appearing for their final exams are also eligible to apply for admission.
Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021 Procedure and Seat Management
Candidates willing to get admission to BSC Nursing courses must acknowledge the availability of seats and procedure to apply for the upcoming session. The following reservation rules apply to all the government medical colleges and institutions.
Seats Reservation for Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2022
75% of the total allotted seats are reserved under Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the unaided schools, colleges, and Institutions.
Management of Seats
- Management Quota reserves 25% of the total number of seats, including 15% seats for NRI students.
- Management Seats are deemed as government seats in case they remain unoccupied.
- If any unaided college or institute doesn’t request to fill the Management seats, then the seats are considered available as Government seats.
Seats for Candidates from Reserved Categories
- Only students from Gujarat state are eligible for reservation.
- Candidates who have migrated to Gujarat recently or in the past are not eligible for reservations.
The category-wise reservation for Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021 is as follows:
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
Note: 10% of the reserved seats are available for the Government Institutions/colleges.
Documents Required for Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021
All the following documents are subject to verification (copy/original) at the time of counselling, before the admission committee.
- Allotment Letter of GPNAMEC
- Standard 12th (HSC) Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate/Date of Birth Certificate.
- S.S.C. Examination (Std. 10th) Mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Scanned image of passport-sized photo and signature.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes / Socially and Economically Backward Classes (SEBC) certificate issued by the state government body.
- Certificate of Disability issued and duly signed by the medical board constituted or gazetted medical officer.
- The documentary evidence of NRI Status for a Non-resident Indian student applying for NRI Seat.
How to Apply for Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021-22
- All the admission seeking students can find related information on ncode.in/NUR/Index.aspx.
- First step is to Purchase online PIN.
- After that, start the student registration process.
- After registering successfully, students can continue to fill their application form and provide your personal and educational details.
- Upload soft copies of your educational documents and verify all the form entries.
- Finally, print Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission Form 2021 and keep its copy safe for counselling and seat allocation rounds.
Gujarat BSc Nursing Merit List 2021
After the publication of the merit list, the admission committee will intimate students to participate in the counselling rounds held at different medical colleges and Universities. The seat allotment will be completed in multiple five rounds once the application process finishes. For further queries and assistance, students and their wards may check the following links and helpline.
- Visit here to register for Gujarat BSC Nursing Admission 2021.
- ACPMEC Official Website: medadmgujarat.org
- Helpline Tel: 079 – 26301341
- Email: [email protected]
- How to Apply for Death Certificate Registration in Delhi
- How to Apply for Birth Certificate Registration in Delhi
- How to Apply for Marriage Certificate in Delhi
- Top 10 Polytechnic Courses for Job Opportunities
- Best Army Colleges in India
- Best PCME Colleges in Bangalore
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Syllabus 2021