Ernie Sigmon (Boater) Death caused In Choptank River

On June 20, 2022, law enforcement officials discovered the dead body of Ernie Sigmon, a resident of Mechanicsville. It has been brought to his attention by a concerned local resident of Choptank River in Dorchester County.

The body of Sigmon, who had been missing for approximately half a year, was discovered in Dorchester County. On December 29, 2022, he was not seen again after being aboard his yacht. His loved ones have gathered together with the rest of the congregation to pray to the Lord for his safe return on January 7, 2022.
Additionally, the boater’s father, mother, wife, and son were anxious about their loved one and finally got the chance to say their goodbyes to them.

Body of Ernie Sigmon was discovered

After a search that lasted 173 days, the body of Sigmon was at last discovered. The deceased individual’s body was located in the Choptank River in Dorchester County on the 20th of June, 2022. On Monday, the police were able to recover the body of the deceased person. Despite this fact, the inquiry into the matter is still ongoing.
In December of 2021, the Sigmon located the ship that they had been searching for, but there was no sign of him. Therefore, the search was performed by the troops for around six months, which ultimately resulted in the death. During the course of the investigation, they utilised sonar equipment to locate Sigmon beneath the ocean.
The authorities were able to locate the missing person’s body after a search that lasted for a total of six months. On Monday morning, around 11:00 am, they discovered the missing component. A resident of Choptank called the police to report the deceased person they discovered in the river, and the police responded to the call.

In addition to this, the officer is familiar with the victim and has examined further aspects of the case. On December 29th, the situation was brought to the attention of the Maryland Natural Resources Police. In the end, they got back to the hunt around 6:15 in the evening.
After the police arrived to the Chesapeake Bay off of Plum Point, they conducted an investigation of the 25-foot open 252 Sportsman’s yacht. At the same time, deputies from the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office exited the boat. Sigmon was making his way to the circles that were located in Calvert County. And has no information about the events that occurred in his life during that time.
It has been said that Sigmon went fishing in the county at one o’clock in the afternoon, and people saw him after two hours had passed. After then, he vanished without a trace from the boat, and there was no explanation for his disappearance.

Ernie Sigmon Cause Of Death

It appears that Sigmon was killed as a result of slipping overboard while he was fishing. Since the month of December, the fisherman has not been seen on board the yacht. After some time, he was discovered on the Choptank River by locals, who then informed the authorities.
However, the real cause for his murder of Erin has not been revealed to the public just yet. The officers are hard at work on the investigation. They had been looking into the problem for over half a year when they discovered a new fact regarding the report just yesterday. On his social profile, Ernie Sigmon Jr. has written about his grandfather, Ernie Sigmon.

Investigating Ernie Sigmon’s Age as Well as His Family

When Sigmon went missing on the boat, he was 44 years old at the time. It’s been determined that the man from Mechanicsville is actually Ernest Sigmon III. He is blessed with a lovely family. Additionally, he has divulged each and every recollection to both his son and his wife via the respective social site.
The 25-foot boat that belonged to Sigmon went down in the Chesapeake Bay a few months ago, but his family is still holding out hope that they will find their loved one. The people in the neighbourhood and friends have been anxiously awaiting your homecoming. His aunt Ann Boelke has expressed that she wishes for Sigmon to return to his hometown.

After Ernie Sigmon been missing for nearly a week, members of his family gathered for a prayer vigil in Solomons. The vigil was held in the church. On the water, the inspection has been taking place. On the other hand, his loved ones gathered at the Solomons boardwalk gazebo in the early afternoon of January 7 to pay their respects.
The photo was captioned by his mother, Audrey Boelke Sigmon, with the following: “Dear God, you have given us another magnificent morning.” Please assist us in locating our son. Ernie, you are loved and remembered fondly by all of us. I say a prayer for you each and every day.

Leave a Comment