Chattisgarh Board Exam Details
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education in Rajpur has delivered the CGBSE Board Class 10 Time Table for the academic year 2019-20.
While the tests will be held from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm. Understudies can visit the official site of CGBSE, Raipur to download the CGBSE Class 10 Time Table 2021.
|Name of the exam||CG Board 10th Class Exam 2021|
|Conducting board||Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE)|
|Exam Type||Annual Examination|
|Time Table Release Date||December 2020|
|Date sheet name||CG Board 10th Class Time Table 2021|
CGBSE Time Table 2021
|Events||Important Date (Tentatives)|
|Release date of CGBSE 10th Exam time table||December, 2020|
|Release date of CGBSE 10th exam admit card||February, 2021|
|CGBSE 10th exam date||3rd – 26th March, 2021|
|CG Board 10th exam result||April, 2021|
CG 10th Board Time Table 2021: (Theory)
|First Week of March 2021||First Language (English/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Urdu)|
|First Week of March 2021||Social Science (300)|
|Second Week of March 2021||Science (200)|
|Second week of March 2021||Mathematics (100)|
|Third Week of March 2021||Second/ Third Language:
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. (Official Links)
General English (411)
|Third Week of March 2021||Third Language (Sanskrit/Marathi/Urdu/Bengali/Gujarati/ Telugu/Tamil/Punjabi/Sindhi/Malayalam/Kannada/Oriya)|
|Fourth week of March 2021||Music (161 – For Visually Challenged Students)
Drawing and Painting (162 – For Hearing and Speech Impaired Students)
|Fourth week of March 2021||Vocational Subject
Organized Retail (901)
Information technology (902)
Automobile and Service Technician (903)
Media and Entertainment (906)
Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI – 908)
Beauty and Wellness (909)
Electronics and Hardware (910)
How to download the time table?
- Step 1: Click on the link which tells that the timetable is available or visit the official website.
- Step 2: On doing the above step, you will observe that a new web page will open.
- Step 3: Here, you will find the whole schedule from A to Z.
- Step 4: Go through the time table properly and then download it for further reference.
- Step 5: After downloading this, Read it properly
- Step 6: Finally Start with your preparations.
What details does the time table have?
- The name of the Exam
- Your Respective class
- Board name
- Date of the examination
- The subjects list
- The timing at which the students should report to the exam hall
- The time when the Exam starts
- All the instructions to be followed while writing the Exam.
- These are conducted before the board exams.
- They ensure whether the student has prepared well for the final Exam or not.
- The sent up exams are conducted in November for the Academic year 2020 – 2021
- They start on 03rd March, and the last Exam is scheduled to be on 26th March for the 10th students
- This Exam is conducted in only one slot.
- The slot starts at 9:30 am and ends at 12:30 pm.
- It is a 100 mark paper.
Tips and Tricks for preparation:
- Design a proper schedule for yourself. This helps you concentrate and finish your work within the time slot assigned to it, in turn, helps you in managing the time even at the time of exams.
- List out all the topics on a paper. This helps you organise your work.
- Start making notes as writing makes it easier for you to understand the logic as well as remember the facts. It helps you better your penmanship at the Final Exam.
- Go through the previous year question papers. It gives you a view or idea on how the exam pattern is and how you can crack it in the limited amount of time given t you guys.
- Revise more than once. The more you revise, the easier it is for you to remember the correct answers in the exam hall.