Bihar Board tenth Exam Date or Bihar Board tenth Exam Time Table 2021 has been delivered at, the official site of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) by Anand Kishore who is the Chairperson of BSEB. The official website is biharboardonline.bihar.govt.in
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|CLASS||Matric / 10th|
|Name of Examination||Bihar Board Matriculation Exam 2021|
|test date||17 February 2021 to 24 February 2021|
|Date sheet released||Online|
|Admit card will be issued||Coming Soon|
The comprehensive insights concerning Bihar Board tenth Exam Date 2021 is additionally accessible here. According to the ongoing authority warning, the Practical Exams for matric or Class 10 understudies will be held from seventeenth January to 24th January 2021. This year, Bihar Board tests for Class 10 will begin from seventeenth February and will over on 24th February 2021.
BSEB 10th Time Table 2021
|Date of Examination||First Shift (9.30am to 12.45pm)||Second Shift (02.00 pm to 5.15 pm)|
|17 February 2021||Science||Science|
|18 February 2021||Mathematics||Mathematics|
|19 February 2021||Social Science||Social Science|
|20 February 2021||English||English|
|22 February 2021||Hindi / Urdu / Bangla / Maithili||Hindi / Urdu / Bangla / Maithili|
|23 February 2021||Sanskrit / Arabi / Farsi / Bhojpuri||Sanskrit / Arabi / Farsi / Bhojpuri|
|24 February 2021||Optional Subjects||Optional Subjects|
How to download the timetable?
- Step 1: Click on the link which tells that the timetable is available.
- Step 2: On doing the above step, you will observe that a new web page will open.
- Step 3: Here, you will find the whole schedule from A to Z.
- Step 4: Go through the time table properly and then download it for further reference.
- Step 5: After downloading this, Read it properly and start with your preparations.
What details does the time table have?
It has the following,
- Exam name
- Respective class
- The name of the board
- All the exam dates
- The subjects list
- The timing at which the students should report to the exam hall
- The time when the exam starts
- All the instructions to be followed while writing the exam.
Sent up Exams:
- These are conducted before the board exams.
- They ensure whether the student has prepared well for the final exam or not.
- The sent up exams are conducted in November for the Academic year 2020 – 2021
- They start on the 7th of November, and the last exam is scheduled to be on the 10th of November.
- Even this exam is conducted in two different slots.
- The first slot starts at 9:30 am and ends at 12:15 pm.
- The second slot starts at 1:45 pm and ends at 4:30 pm
- The exam pattern has multiple choice questions for 50 marks and summary or descriptive questions for the other 50 marks.
- This makes it a total of 100 marks.
Tips and Tricks for preparation:
- Design a proper schedule for yourself
- List out all the topics on a paper.
- Start making notes as writing makes it easier for you to understand the logic as well as remember the facts.
- Go through the previous year question papers. It gives you a view or idea on how the exam pattern is and how you can crack it in the limited amount of time given to you guys.
- Revise more than once. The more you revise, the easier it is for you to remember the correct answers in the exam hall.