Special Achievements :
1. Awarded Chairmanship in 44th National Conference held at Hyderabad in December 1996.
2. Guest Speaker from Karnataka Soc. Of Anesthesiology on TrafficMedicine in Bangalore in November 1997.
3. Appointed as an Inspector from medical Council of India to recognize & inspect for starting P.G. Course, in Anesthesiology, for M.D. & D.A. course at Kolar.
4. Selected as governing council member in Indian Society & Anesthesiology of for year 1996-97.
5. Selected from Govt. of India(Gujarat) in seminar with British council high commission for AIDS in Feb.1997.
6. Central & State Council Member of I.M.A. since 1996.
7. Selected as a Faculty member of college of G.P. of India.
8. Selected as a Zonal Representative of Gujarat by I.M.A.
9. Delivered guest lecture on Roadside accidents & Anesthesiologist on 46th Annual Conference Anesthesiology at Nepal (Katmandu) Dec.-1998.
10. Awarded Chairmanship in 46th annual conference of I.S.A. to be held in Nepal at Katmandu in session of trauma & Critical Care symposium Dec.1998.
11.Awarded Chairmanship in 4th SACA Conference held at Madras in September -99 in a session on regional Anesthesia.
12. Delivered guest lecture on Thoracic Epidural in CME Conference of Xl Bihar State and lX Eastern Zonal of India Conference held at Ranchi
On 29-31 October –99.
13.Delivered guest lecture on “Role of Anesthesiologist in Trauma Clinic” on 47th Annual Conference of Anesthesiology at Cochin in December 99.
14. Delivered guest Lecture on Thoracic Epidural in 48th Annual CME & conference of Anesthesiology at Nagpur in December 2000.
15. Delivered guest lecture on Disaster Management in 49th annual I.S.A. conference at Ahmedabad & at HYISCON July-2002 & at Patna Sept- 2002.
16. Delivered guest lecture on Our Experience & pitfalls during earthquake-2001 at Chandigarh Oct-2002.
17. Deleivered Guest Lecture on Post-Extubation Laryangospasm Management at ISA Coimbtur in December – 2002.
18 Delivered Guest lecture on recent advances in Epidural Labour Analgesia at I.S.A. Bhuvneshvar in December 2003.
19 Delivered Guest Lecture in WFSA sponsored conference at Nagpur July 2004 on Labour Analgesia.
20 Appointed as a central observer through ISA at Nagpur July 2004
21 Adviser to RSVPP conference on 15 to 17th October 2004 Bombay.
22 Member of panel discussion on Emergency medicines at RSVVP Bombay OCT2004 .
23 Delivered Guet Lecture on recent advances in Emergency medicine at Bhopal ISACON-December2004.
24 Delivered guest lecture in WISACON 2005 at Jaipur in October 2005 on neonate Pediatric pain relief.
25 Delivered guest lecture in GISACON 2005 at Baroda on Peri-Operative Glycemic control on Anaesthesia day (16th October ).
26 Appointed as Judge panel for T & Jha best paper competition.
27 Delivered guest lecture at ISACOB 2005 at Calcutta in CME on respiratory function tests & its implications in anesthesia on 26th December 2005 & In CME on peri operative paediatric pain relief on 30th December 2005
28 Delivered guest lecture in WFSA , ISA, TANCON-2006 on 8th July 2006 on fluid resuscitation in traumatic patients
29 Delivered guest lecture in ISACON 2006 at Mysore on Placental transfer of drugs and anaesthesiology
Awards & Appreciation:
1. I have been Nominated as an Editorial board member of I.J.A. from1999.
2. My Sincere Endeavor to help I.J.A. has been highly commended at annual meeting of governing council on Dec.26th ,1998 of I.S.A. as well as at G.B.M. on 30th Dec.1998 at Katmandu(Nepal).
3. Awarded by Ahmedabad medical Association on 30th Jun 1996 for outstanding Performance in Medico-Social Field.
4. Facilitated & Awarded by honorable chief minister of Gujarat on annual day of A.M.A. for outstanding achievement in the field of Anesthesia on 28th Feb.1999.
5. Lecture on “Role of Anesthesiology in Trauma Clinic” has been published on website:
(This is one of the only 10 lectures selected to be published out of 100 lectures delivered at the said conference at Cochin)
6. Elected as a governing council member of I.S.A (Headquarter) for a period of 3 years i.e. 2002-03-04.
7. Appointed as a theory paper setter by Gujarat Public Service Commission (G.P.S.C.) for elimination test for various post of anaesthesiologist in Sept-2000 & Jan-2001.
8. Appointed as a advisor & expert by G.P.S.C. for the various post of anaesthesiologist in Oct-2001 & Nov-2001. July 2002 , Jan 2005 , Jan 2006
9. Appointed as a subject expert for the post of assistant professor of anaesthesiologist at N.H.L medical college May-2002.
10. Appointed as a inspector from medical council of India to increase no. of post graduates seats in anaesthesia at Osmania Medical College at Hyderabad on July-2002.
11. I have been awarded by honorable Mayer of Ahmedabad named Himmatsinh Patel & Ex-Deputy chief minister Shri Narhari Amin for outstanding achievement in the field of anaesthesia July-2002.
12. Appointed as a Adviser committee member to MCI for starting D.M. course in Anaesthesia at various centre of India in December-2002.
13. Appointed as an Inspector from MCI to recognized Post-Graduate MD & DA course facilities and compliance report in November-2002 at Kakinada (A.P.) Medical College.
14 Appointed as observer of West zone DNB written examination held in May 2004.
15 Appointed as adviser to RPSC for the post of Assistant professor in anaesthesiology at Rajasthan state in August 2004.
16 Appointed as inspector from M.C.I to recognize M.D, D.A courses at HINDU-RAO hospital at New Delhi April -2005
17 Appointed as inspector from MCI for recognition M.D, D.A Degree examinations at THANJAVOUR MEDICAL COLLEGE (T.N) July 2005
18 Appointed as inspector from MCI to recognize M.D & D.A courses at Jodhpur Medical College in October 2006 and January -2007
19 Appointed as inspector from MCI for compliance of M.D, D.A courses at ASHVINI NAVAL MEDICAL COLLEGE Mumbai in January 2007
20 Appointed as inspector from MCI for starting M.D, D.A courses at N.K.P salve medical college at Nagpur in September 2006
21 Appointed as subject expert for the post of Assistant Professor , Associated professor & professor post at Ahmedabad Dental College, Ahmedabad in July -2006